First 1234 Last

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I've highlighted the insulting bit, its also not "pure ignorance" as you say which prevents the wholesale legalisation of cannibas, there's a lot of primary and secondary criminal and undesireable behaviour associated with cannibas use, that's already, without any legalisation, you're telling me that's going to receed when its production and distribution is legal?
    You are right, Just as there are criminal and undesireable behavioue associated with alcohol use. Except there will be less criminal undesirable behavious associated to people risking going to jail, to sell people marijuana if it is legalized because there wont be a market for these people to risk it.
    I doubt it. Although I could be one of the emoting ignorant you're talking abou there.

Anyway, if Ron Paul is pushing for cannibas to be sold legally then I'm even more convinced that its a capitalist agenda and public health and safety be damned, the pharmo-corps are all coming to the end of their patent agreements in the UK and having to close R&D centres and other facilities while generic brands of their medicines get produced at much less of an expense, with something like that hitting their profit margins I'd really not be surprised if they'd be pushing for some other way to make profits.
    It's possible this would be a capitalist agends. But think of all the production hemp could be used for. It's much more efficient then tree fibers. And could also be used for clothing, food, beer, medicine, party substance:P, etc etc. there would be downside effects for tree pupl production so im not sure how balanced the ecconomy would be because of it. I think this is an irrelevat issue though.
    Its really a shame that all the demands of the past for different kinds of reform and social change have been traded in for demands for more and easier ways to get high. It'll be shit driving or operating any machinery when getting stoned or high is even more of a norm than it is already, its difficult enough having to account for assholes as it is.
    As with anything, you must use it in moderation. Legalization of weed doesnt mean 24/7 high time. It just means you won't go to jail and wasting a bunch of tax money for detaining a person smoking weed. I fail to see eye to eye with your idea on weed being a horrible thing, when you don't even compare it to other legal substances that have far worse side effects to the things you are talking about
    asgfehtatd
    sfvsfgsfhgsrfvsgbx
    1+1=3 OMFG

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

Its not just the spelling, its the ability to construct sentences or, you know, think.
    put the emotions aside big boy
    1+1=3 OMFG

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Right.

For starters I've highlighted all the serious spelling and grammer fails in your post.
    Cannibas :----DDD
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    Huh. I wonder whether I was over-estimating the dangers of Khat or under-estimating the dangers of Marijuana?
    Probably underestimating marijuana's perceived dependence/harm by whomever made that chart. The entire dependence is psychological, but it can be pretty hard to quit for some people. That said, I went from smoking heavily (since Thanksgiving) to not smoking at all this past week and am completely fine. All I know about khat is that it's a popular chewable drug in the middle east and that it can be spelled "qat" and used in scrabble, so I could be wrong.
    MBTI: INTP (PNIT if you wanna put it in order of strength.)
    Socionics: INTp
    Enneagram: 5w4
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: (usually) Very Liberal
    Religious Stance: (roughly) Secular Humanist
    Class: Wizard
    Stereotype: Geek/Hippie

Also, credit for my new avatar goes to this person. I found it on the google.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Xyk View Post
    All I know about khat is that it's a popular chewable drug in the middle east and that it can be spelled "qat" and used in scrabble, so I could be wrong.
    Yeah, I've used it in Scrabble, too; the other players were quite suprised to find out it was a real word!

I guess its articles like this that led me to assume Khat to be more physically addictive than that chart would indicate: http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...7191HJ20110210

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

i claim this a victory. legalization for all
    1+1=3 OMFG

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

If I ever need an argument to support drugs prohibition in future I'm just going to provide a link to this thread.

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

If I ever need an argument to support drugs prohibition in future I'm just going to provide a link to this thread.
    lol come on lark you reply to that but not to post #21. Pretty sure i raped you in that post, why don't you adress the points I've made
    1+1=3 OMFG

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    lol come on lark you reply to that but not to post #21. Pretty sure i raped you in that post, why don't you adress the points I've made
    Seriously, you got to stop posting when you're high, its not cool, although it probably tells me all I need to know about you and those like you with similar politics. You should get help instead of trying to make your lifestyle an agenda.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTp

Seriously, you got to stop posting when you're high, its not cool, although it probably tells me all I need to know about you and those like you with similar politics. You should get help instead of trying to make your lifestyle an agenda.
    Please don't group all of us in with him.
    MBTI: INTP (PNIT if you wanna put it in order of strength.)
    Socionics: INTp
    Enneagram: 5w4
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: (usually) Very Liberal
    Religious Stance: (roughly) Secular Humanist
    Class: Wizard
    Stereotype: Geek/Hippie

Also, credit for my new avatar goes to this person. I found it on the google.