User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 40

  1. #11
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Khat has been used for ages in some countries, like yemen.

    I highly suggest watching this episode about yemen from the best travel program(not one of the best episodes tho), gives you a good view to what khat is about to the people living there, what the effects are etc, not to memtion that its good to see how people live in different parts of the world
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0XFx08V2mQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyfY-y9InA0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dEJaOpDLX8
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  2. #12
    Senior Member Munchies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno
    Posts
    474

    Default

    The only reason why marijuana is still illegal is because of pure ignorance. Watch this video, all obama says is superficial coments pertaining to emotional stimulous fr the mindless sheep to emotionaly/blindly follow along with his empty oppinions , while Ron Paul gives pure logic which will never be seen faught face to face because that would lead to expulsion of all false marijuana debates


    Ron paul needs more fair media coverage, and if there was a fixation on how much each party could spend to promote itself, ron paul would for sure win the race. Althouhg im not too sure about legalizing other drugs, but marijuana is deffinitly a no-brainer
    1+1=3 OMFG

  3. #13
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    The only reason why marijuana is still illegal is because of pure ignorance. Watch this video, all obama says is superficial coments pertaining to emotional stimulous fr the mindless sheep to emotionaly/blindly follow along with his empty oppinions , while Ron Paul gives pure logic which will never be seen faught face to face because that would lead to expulsion of all false marijuana debates


    Ron paul needs more fair media coverage, and if there was a fixation on how much each party could spend to promote itself, ron paul would for sure win the race. Althouhg im not too sure about legalizing other drugs, but marijuana is deffinitly a no-brainer
    So a stream of insulting descriptions for people who disagree with you and a tagged on vid of Ron Paul and you think your argument for chronic drug use is made yeah?

  4. #14
    Senior Member Munchies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    So a stream of insulting descriptions for people who disagree with you and a tagged on vid of Ron Paul and you think your argument for chronic drug use is made yeah?
    neah. Watch the video and actually connect what i said to the video, it wasnt directed at anyone else. It was directed at obamas way of speaking and the holes in actually answering the questions. It's easy to do the observation you did. But to atually see what i said fits true is harder. This is just straight up my oppinion, a statement. If you want me to go in detail i will, but your surficial outlook on my post doesn't really lead anywhere. All this is, is your oppinion on how i came off as, and not the actuall substance of my thoughts. More emotional than anything
    1+1=3 OMFG

  5. #15
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    neah. Watch the video and actually connect what i said to the video, it wasnt directed at anyone else. It was directed at obamas way of speaking and the holes in actually answering the questions. This was not a personal attack, so maybe you should stop replying so personally to my posts
    No, I'm not saying it was a personal attack, your post is nothing but insults directed at anyone who isnt a drug user and your own personal endorsement of drug use.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Munchies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    No, I'm not saying it was a personal attack, your post is nothing but insults directed at anyone who isnt a drug user and your own personal endorsement of drug use.
    i edited my post.

    and no, that's mearly a judgment with no depth. Watch the video with my oppinion in mind and you might have a new perspective. If you want to debate this perception go for it. Other than that, no judgment is nessasary, as i wasnt judgning anyone.
    1+1=3 OMFG

  7. #17
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    The only reason why marijuana is still illegal is because of pure ignorance. Watch this video, all obama says is superficial coments pertaining to emotional stimulous fr the mindless sheep to emotionaly/blindly follow along with his empty oppinions , while Ron Paul gives pure logic which will never be seen faught face to face because that would lead to expulsion of all false marijuana debates


    Ron paul needs more fair media coverage, and if there was a fixation on how much each party could spend to promote itself, ron paul would for sure win the race. Althouhg im not too sure about legalizing other drugs, but marijuana is deffinitly a no-brainer
    I've highlighted the insulting bit, its also not "pure ignorance" as you say which prevents the wholesale legalisation of cannibas, there's a lot of primary and secondary criminal and undesireable behaviour associated with cannibas use, that's already, without any legalisation, you're telling me that's going to receed when its production and distribution is legal?

    I doubt it. Although I could be one of the emoting ignorant you're talking abou there.

    Anyway, if Ron Paul is pushing for cannibas to be sold legally then I'm even more convinced that its a capitalist agenda and public health and safety be damned, the pharmo-corps are all coming to the end of their patent agreements in the UK and having to close R&D centres and other facilities while generic brands of their medicines get produced at much less of an expense, with something like that hitting their profit margins I'd really not be surprised if they'd be pushing for some other way to make profits.

    Its really a shame that all the demands of the past for different kinds of reform and social change have been traded in for demands for more and easier ways to get high. It'll be shit driving or operating any machinery when getting stoned or high is even more of a norm than it is already, its difficult enough having to account for assholes as it is.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    i edited my post.

    and no, that's mearly a judgment with no depth. Watch the video with my oppinion in mind and you might have a new perspective. If you want to debate this perception go for it. Other than that, no judgment is nessasary, as i wasnt judgning anyone.
    Right.

    For starters I've highlighted all the serious spelling and grammer fails in your post. I dont usually ever feel that strongly about this kind of thing and think its secondary to whatever points are being made anyway but on this occasion I think its significant.

    Secondly, what are you on about about prespective, perception and judgement? I genuinely dont understand what meaning you're trying to convey, I'm not sure that you are and you're just appearing confused.

    Personally, I really dont think this sort of representing in the threads is a recommendation for using drugs or for making it more widespread/popular than it is already.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Munchies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Right.

    For starters I've highlighted all the serious spelling and grammer fails in your post. I dont usually ever feel that strongly about this kind of thing and think its secondary to whatever points are being made anyway but on this occasion I think its significant.

    Secondly, what are you on about about prespective, perception and judgement? I genuinely dont understand what meaning you're trying to convey, I'm not sure that you are and you're just appearing confused.

    Personally, I really dont think this sort of representing in the threads is a recommendation for using drugs or for making it more widespread/popular than it is already.
    spelling, really X)
    1+1=3 OMFG

  10. #20
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    spelling, really X)
    Its not just the spelling, its the ability to construct sentences or, you know, think.

Similar Threads

  1. The Banned and The Damned
    By Haight in forum Official Decrees
    Replies: 331
    Last Post: 11-30-2017, 07:12 PM
  2. Kicking and screaming
    By rivercrow in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 10:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO