MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Default Hillary Wins PA

Which probably isn't really news.

As of 9:45pm EST, though, with 9% of the vote in, her lead is only 53-47. That is not so hot, considering at one point she had a 20-point spread. She really needs to win it by a much huger margin if she wants any momentum.

I have the feeling that the democratic convention's going to be ugly.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Which probably isn't really news.

As of 9:45pm EST, though, with 9% of the vote in, her lead is only 53-47. That is not so hot, considering at one point she had a 20-point spread. She really needs to win it by a much huger margin if she wants any momentum.

I have the feeling that the democratic convention's going to be ugly.
    I've got 55-45% now. An 8-10% spread in a win in PA is enough to keep her going. Less than that, and I don't see how it continues.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Oh man! That means my state is probably going to get more politicking. You know my little town (pop 55K) has had all three Clintons and Obama come through in about the last month! Madness I tell you!
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    OMNi

Oh pooh! I wanted Obama to win so this would be over. It's gonna come down to Florida and Michigan.

I guess we should just declare McCain the winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    INTP

She is almost out of money.

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    She is almost out of money.
    She will raise some now that she has PA under her belt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    Oh pooh! I wanted Obama to win so this would be over. It's gonna come down to Florida and Michigan.
    Dooood.... I don't think she ever had a chance to LOSE Penn... it was just a matter of by how little or how much she'd win. (Not that BO didn't really try to flay her alive... and really did hurt her badly, I think.)

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Oh man! That means my state is probably going to get more politicking. You know my little town (pop 55K) has had all three Clintons and Obama come through in about the last month! Madness I tell you!
    Obama's already in Indiana, he knew he was losing PA and flew out earlier.

... do you think Chelsea will run?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    JIxT

I wanted Obama to win too! He's the man. I am surrounded by stupid Phillies who voted for Clinton.

The way this nomination campaign is turning out isn't good for anyone. Well, except McCain, who's kicking back with a beer and having a good laugh.

All they're going to do is tear each other to shreds some more until the "winner" is just weak enough to get beat in the general election. I understand the reasoning behind the people who want Hillary to throw in the towel, but even though I don't like her I think that's premature. She may be trailing, but winning the big states shows that her electability could be higher. Of course, independents and disillusioned Republicans will NEVER vote for Hillary but seem to be enthusiastic about Obama.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

It's official... she won the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania by 10%.

If I had to vote for a Democrat (which I'd be reluctant to do since my mother's always voted Republican), I'd vote for Hilary over Obama. Most people think that makes me crazy, but she seems more intelligent for some reason. Obama doesn't seem to really know what he's doing outside of the persuasion tactics.