User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I know. I talk about the populars french beliefs, not mine.
    Please, assume the fact that it was a joke and that you were only playful mood.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

I live in NZ, we don't have a lot of history. The treaty between the British and the native people are about all NZers learn about their history. I also lived in Hong Kong, and the Chiniese respect the past a lot... probably to a fault. It's like unheard of to disagree with old gems of wisdom (the younger generation may, but the older generation less so). The Chinese do know a lot of their own history.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I'm Irish and I think we have a tendency to view our past with rose tinted glasses. The general consensus is that we were all happier when our country was a simpler place, we refuse to see how dark and violent Ireland's history really is.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Please, assume the fact that it was a joke and that you were only playful mood.
    And you, please, stop to play the naive bobo and admit that what I said is true for many french.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

And you, please, stop to play the naive bobo and admit that what I said is true for many french.
    It isn't, unless you spend all your time in France socializing with your fascist far right friends like Redscorpion.

You're just trying to provoke a wild argument with our English neighbours, that's all. And this is called trolling.

I suppose you were ready ready to enjoy the show when many slightly irritated Brits would try to answer you, and thus derailing the thread with some nationalistic rants.

This is a completely immature behaviour, and it's not your first time you are caught behaving this way. And believe me, we ENTP know a lot about immaturity, manipulation, and how to recognize them.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    It isn't, unless you spend all your time in France socializing with your fascist far right friends like Redscorpion
    Precisely. Why do you think that Marine Le Pen is so popular and that reactionary writers like Gallo or Zemmour sell so much book?

Anyway, theses rants are claimed and repeated ad nauseum by french politicians of every side, not only far right.

And I'am libertarian, which means that I disagree with fascist on pretty much everything. If you had any sort of culture, you should know that.

You're just trying to provoke a wild argument with our English neighbours, that's all. And this is called trolling.

I suppose you were ready ready to enjoy the show when many slightly irritated Brits would try to answer you, and thus derailing the thread with some nationalistic rants.
    No. I was mocking at theses typicals nationalistic rants. And i just invited people here to mock it too, as Riva did it.

This is a completely immature behaviour, and it's not your first time you are caught behaving this way. And believe me, we ENTP know a lot about immaturity, manipulation, and how to recognize them.
    What it immature is your inability to read between the lines and to not call a fascist someone who seems to disagree with you. Your entire post is next to the plate.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Precisely. Why do you think that Marine Le Pen is so popular and that reactionary writers like Gallo or Zemmour sell so much book?

Anyway, theses rants are claimed and repeated ad nauseum by french politicians of every side, not only far right.

And I'am libertarian, which means that I disagree with fascist on pretty much everything. If you had any sort of culture, you should know that.

No. I was mocking at theses typicals nationalistic rants. And i just invited people here to mock it too, as Riva did it.

What it immature is your inability to read between the lines and to not call a fascist someone who seems to disagree with you. Your entire post is next to the plate.
    You are clearly a fascist.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    You are clearly a fascist.
    lol.

Why?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

1/ We shall see very soon if Le Pen is so popular than what you claim she is.

2/ Lots of other writers sell lots of books. Obviously, you seem obsessed with only a tiny reactionary group of them. Why?

Absolutely not. Unless, of course you believe that what you read in far right foras is the truth.

Most of libertarians are just a different breed of far right fascists. Anybody believing in social darwinism or in nonsensical Ayn Rand theories is. And deeply immature, I should add.

No wonder you would:

1/ get along so well with true self-declared far right French fascists like the kind of Redscorpion
    2/ use the same vocabulary or sayings that far right French fascists
    3/ be persuaded that far right political rants theories should be popular, if you weren't attracted to them, somehow.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

No, you were trolling. And Riva is too far away from France to realize what kind of bullshit you were posting.

I'm sorry if your lame joke didn't work.
    But frankly: grow up!

7w8 SCUxI

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    Americans have no culture, so they must celebrate their history (selectively) instead
    That makes so much sense. I pray to the gods every day asking for a culture.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”