User Tag List

First 234

Riva

She's nuts and it's shocking how the government is getting accused for her stupid irresponsible behaviour.

Atleast she learned while in Colombia how Colombian drug traffickers say hello to 15 year old girls .

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    She's nuts and it's shocking how the government is getting accused for her stupid irresponsible behaviour.

Atleast she learned while in Colombia how Colombian drug traffickers say hello to 15 year old girls .
    If government officials/employees can be fooled by a 15 year old girl in this manner, fire them all. They're clearly incompetent.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    If government officials/employees can be fooled by a 15 year old girl in this manner, fire them all. They're clearly incompetent.
    Because they're the government doesn't meant they're not like me or you; they might have just gone to a better school and had a bigger trust fund than you, but, they're just like me or you. @Lateralus

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat View Post
    Because they're the government doesn't meant they're not like me or you; they might have just gone to a better school and had a bigger trust fund than you, but, they're just like me or you. @Lateralus
    What is this nonsense? If you can't do your job you should get fired regardless of your upbringing.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

What is this nonsense? If you can't do your job you should get fired regardless of your upbringing.
    But NO ONE can do their job with all that corruption that goes on and, secret trade deals that have to be covered up because they protect you, even aginast your allies and also, because; that's how we have wars, because the bottom line seems to be trade, and trade deals must go on and stuff like this, just happens because of 'corruption' or 'ethics and rule bending' and stuff, I suppose

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat View Post
    But NO ONE can do their job with all that corruption and, secret trade deals going that have to be covered because, that's how we have wars, because the bottom line seems to be trade, and trade deals must go on and stuff like this, just happens because of 'corruption' or 'ethics and rule bending' and stuff, I suppose
    You're excusing failure. This is just more nonsense.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

I'm saying, there's stuff going on we don't even know about which leaves the system vulnerable and riddled with corruption by guys and girls who like to clock off at the end of the day like you or me... I'm not defending nothing it's just; the way it is and really how something like this can happen, I imagine... Lack of common sense, sure, but, really, a system that has stuff going on in it that has to go on regardless of if we think it's right or not. - Like smuggleing, and corruption, that's just power gone mad due to diverted attention allowing failure and misconduct to go on.

Example:Lunar House sex scandal escalates

That's corruption!