User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Rail Tracer View Post
    Lol, with the polls, the only guys with a reasonable lead to beat Obama is Paul and Romney so....
    Paul, lol

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    Paul, lol
    UNFORTUNATELY, the GOP is too afraid of voting for him.

I hope it comes down to Mitt and Newt, so we can consider which giant ball of sniveling slime is going to be better at driving our economy into the atlantic and murder-raping the rest of our civil liberties. At least Newt will fuck an intern though, so it might be some good reality-show entertainment.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Rail Tracer View Post
    UNFORTUNATELY, the GOP is too afraid of voting for him.
    Rightfully so.

Rightfully so.
    Ofc the GOP doesn't want Paul as president. It'd force congress to do everything twice.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    ISTx

What does ofc mean?

of course, ofc

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    of course, ofc
    Got it.

If Congress doesn't have to think twice about outright legalizing drugs, then congress is a worthless institution.

MBTI
    ISTx

Also, Iran is actively working on their nuclear weapon program? Should we really just become indifferent to that?

Also, Iran is actively working on their nuclear weapon program? Should we really just become indifferent to that?
    I wasn't referring to drugs or Iran. I was referring to the budgets that Paul would veto. Congress would have to run it through the mill again and, ofc, you don't get two vetos.

Drugs should not be illegal, prohibition hasn't worked and the drug war has done nothing but put americans in prison, caused a black market for marijuana that's so profitable that gangs are killing each other and innocent people for control of it, recently the violence has been spreading to the us. No, I don't think congress should think twice to relegalize marijuana. There has never been a solid argument for the prohibition of marijuana, it's an entirely emotional argument based on misinformation.

I don't think we should worry about Iran. We've pumped enough money and guns into Israel that, even without our blessing, are planning to unilaterally strike Iran when they reach a certain point in their development of nuclear weapons. They don't need us and we aren't exactly at any more risk from a nuclear Iran than we are from a nuclear N. Korea. Either way, if I had the choice between Iran having nukes and Israel, I'd choose Iran, because they have never invaded another country unprovoked. Do you know how many wars has Israel started?