User Tag List

First 91718192021 Last

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Has anyone actually proposed typings in this thread?

Romney ISTJ
    Santorum ESFJ
    Gingrich ENTP
    Paul INFJ

Obama ENTP

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    RON PAUL 2016 WHOOOOOOO
    He'll probably be dead by then.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

The GOP is such a mess.

[YOUTUBE="g60TsnC9-u8"]GOP establishment are tyrannical hacks[/YOUTUBE]
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Gingrich is ESTP.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Today the establishment was at again silencing the voice of the people.

[YOUTUBE="7z8G7FOOY1M"]Largest caucus in MO[/YOUTUBE]

The worst part about all this is that media isn't accurately reporting any of it.

If your average GOP person even gets wind of this it will basically be diminished down to the idea that a bunch of rowdy Ron Paul supporters broke the rules. There's no way they're going to understand the nuances of Robert's Rules and recognize that the established broke the rules and tried to cram the chair they wanted selected down the throats of 2500 people. Of course, they knew that was going to happen and that's why they created standing rules banning cameras and then ignored calls to amend the rules.

You can read more from Brent Stafford's account. He was supposed to be the elected chair if the establishment had actually obeyed the rules and held a proper vote. He was subsequently arrested for trying to reconvene the meeting.

http://www.dailypaul.com/221346/this...medium=twitter
    Eugene Dokes started the meeting by immediately declaring there would be no video or audio recording allowed, and that if anyone refused to stop, they would be removed by police. The entire room of what has been reported as over 2,500 people began booing and demanding that recording be allowed. It was not just Ron Paul people.

Eugene Dokes then refused to commence the meeting until everyone stopped recording. I made multiple attempts to make a point of order to address the situation, but he refused to acknowledge me. He then left the podium and called the police.

There were St. Peters Police, St. Charles Police, St. Charles County Sheriffs, and Missouri Highway Patrol that eventually came into the gymnasium and through threat of arrest made everyone turn off their cameras. Of course many did not.

I took the microphone and announced that people should not leave and that we would reconvene the meeting. Eugene Dokes came up and unplugged the microphone. At that point the police began ordering people out of the gymnasium.

At that point I went outside to try to reconvene the caucus, according to the rules. A number of people were going to go to another location to reconvene. I had to stop those that had not left and explained that we were required to convene at the location published 15 days prior in the newspaper or it would be invalid.

I then found where the biggest crowd had gathered and began to address the crowd. Everyone got quiet to hear me. There were 300-400 people there. I explained very quickly that we needed to begin collecting a roster, as required, and what that meant. I was immediately approached by 4 or 5 police of unknown jurisdictions who made me step down from the chair and put me into handcuffs.

While not about the GOP candidates, it'll be what they will be facing. A ~17 minute positive ad video about Obama's term in office.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    He'll probably be dead by then.
    His parents lived past their 90's, and the guy's in perfect shape. I wouldn't be surprised if he lived to a hundred.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Beefeater View Post
    One of my brothers was a Ron Paul supporter who was a delegate in St. Charles county in 2008. Something similar happened then, too.

I think this video describes what happened in St. Charles County better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqATJ...eature=related
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    One of my brothers was a Ron Paul supporter who was a delegate in St. Charles county in 2008. Something similar happened then, too.

I think this video describes what happened in St. Charles County better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqATJ...eature=related
    It makes my blood boil to see the police haul away a man who is trying to maintain law and order when the establishment want mayhem.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Beefeater View Post
    It makes my blood boil to see the police haul away a man who is trying to maintain law and order when the establishment want mayhem.
    What's sad is, the media is trying to portray this incident as just a bunch of rowdy Ron Paul nuts making trouble, but that's not the case at all. People acted very civil (despite how angry they were) and there were just as many angry Romney supporters. The Santorum people rigged the caucus.

In 2008, Ron Paul would have won St. Charles county overwhelmingly, but those delegates were thrown out as well.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."