User Tag List

First 678

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    of course this thread sucks, it's ' how do you feel about the rich". It should've been called " What logical conclusion can you conclude about the rich". All im getting is feely bullshit answers and self rightiouse un speculated conclusions. a whole lot of blah blah blah
    Not a feelery response nor nothing ^

of course this thread sucks, it's ' how do you feel about the rich". It should've been called " What logical conclusion can you conclude about the rich". All im getting is feely bullshit answers and self rightiouse un speculated conclusions. a whole lot of blah blah blah
    Then make your own and do it better instead of whining about everyone else's.

"...if you post it, they will come..."
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I don't like anyone thinking they can buy me or my affections, but then, that could apply to many people of differing incomes.
    IMO it's not about the money money money.
    It also depends what people do with it, if you are a billionairre tightfisted git then i'm prob not going to like you at all.
    My grandfather was pretty rich (somewhere round 10 million) but he died without ever having much real love in his life as he was so afraid everyone was after his money.
    True story.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Not a feelery response nor nothing ^
    At the base of everything thought is an emotion that started it. How do i feel about the rich? I feel they are rich, however i shall not sterytype no sir nope. Although i can say that some people suck, so some rich people suck. Just like the Justenergy or 5linx bussiness scam models work... rich people praying on poor niggas

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Then make your own and do it better instead of whining about everyone else's.

"...if you post it, they will come..."
    B to the L to the AH
    1+1=3 OMFG

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

B to the L to the AH
    ^ greatest oratory since Cicero

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I know many rich people here in Seattle. Some cashed out in the dotcom boom of the 90's. a few walked away with huge fortunes. Most less so. Many more make between 110 and 250 thousand, which is a pretty comfortable living in America.

The one real commonality among them that I can discern is that they all still have problems. the richest one I know is a troubled alcoholic on his second marriage. I dated a woman whose brother is a dotcom millionaire. He took me to Hawaii with his sis and fam. He is emotionally vacuous, and his family clearly sufferes from him inability to express his feelings to anyone. He prefers to exercise (by himself) and build new structures on their properties. His father abandoned his mother before he was even born. There is a direct connection there...
    People are just people, no matter how much money they have, what kind of car they drive, where their house is, etc. Everybody feels pain, and generally, in similar ways. I don't draw a distinction based on income or wealth.

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    People are just people, no matter how much money they have.
    That.

I have worked for rich people and some of them were the nicest people I have ever met. It all depends on the character of the person.