User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    intp

Default NAU- The North American Union

RIGHT NOW, plans for Canada, Mexico, and the U.S. to be integrated into a borderless community - void of a sovereign government accountable to the people - is underway. It is an extension of the NAFTA model. If the people truly understood the implications of this, we would not allow it to happen.

It is NOT being reported in the mainstream media, because as of 1996, when the Telecommunications Act was passed by our Congress, all of the media is now in the hands of only FIVE corporations.

These corporations push their agenda through the national news. Follow the money, and look where it leads.

The Council on Foreign Relations, or CFR, is largely responsible for pushing this agenda. The CFR was founded by David Rockefeller, who makes billions of dollars off of this war we are fighting. Other members of the CFR include Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and John McCain.

The CFR has only recently been made public. Before, it was only referred to by "conspiracy theorists." Sadly, those who do not search for the facts will not find them, because of the omission of these topics in the national media. As a result, many ignorant people still believe that the CFR is only relevant in the domain of "conspiracy theorists."

After 9/11, a number of liberty-squelching laws have been passed (See: Patriot Act.) The people are assuaged into believing that they must give up their liberties in order to be "free."

These laws will stunt our ability to fight back against the party line if we ever wish to, as their vague wording labels anyone who is not for their agenda a "terrorist."

DO NOT dismiss this post without first researching the NAU, the CFR, and the SPP. The documents that explain what is going on are public and available for anyone who wishes to read them.

My question is: Is anyone who researches these bodies and the polilcies that they are supporting and implementing not frightened by the implications?

Also, how many of you already knew about this? Why are our leaders telling us that the NAU is not happening when the documentation shows that it clearly IS happening, and HAS BEEN happening?

How many of you knew about the plans for the U.S., Canada, and Mexico to begin using a new currency, the Amero?

If you believe this information is being hidden from you, and held outside of the limelight that talks about celebrities and other inane topics, ask yourself WHY that is.

ONCE AGAIN: please, please, PLEASE research what I am talking about, DON'T just take my word for it, and DON'T dismiss me as a kook.

I'm passionate for a reason: this is very, very important. Soon, the U.S. Constitution will no longer be a sovereign document. Its laws (and our Bill of Rights) will be irrelevant beneath this new governing body.

EDIT: Information is available in the links in my signature.
    read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin to learn how the Federal Reserve is robbing Americans blind and destroying this nation and others.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzon View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

Anyways, she forgot to mention that the CIA is brainwashing people and many others, such as President Bush via Project Monarch, which was originally formed by German researchers, post WW2. And she also forgot to mention that AIDs resulted form the testing of contaminated polio vaccines on various monkeys in Africa, and was then utilized as a weapon to control populations by secret government entities. But we can't forget that the radio towers are being used as a means of tuning into the human brain frequency so as to control us or that the government is spraying the atmosphere with various salts as a means of limiting the radioactive fallout one the coming nuclear war is upon us.

Yep, no wonder our government is so fucked up...its spending all its time trying to control and kill us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    intp

Rather than making fun of me, tell me which part you disagree with, and then allow me to prove it to you.

Since you obviously are above researching this yourself.
    read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin to learn how the Federal Reserve is robbing Americans blind and destroying this nation and others.

MBTI
    intp

How Close Are We To Becoming Another EU? Compare These Facts . . .

The European Union (EU) began as a Coal and Steel Free Trade Agreement in 1951.
    The NAU began as NAFTA, the North American Free Trade Agreement in 1994.

Then the EU morphed into the European Economic Community (EEC).
    Before the U.S. Congress, CFR member Dr. Robert Pastor calls for a North American Community.

Once the EEC became established, it then morphed into the Common Market.
    Now that NAFTA is established, it has morphed into the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP).

Britain joined the so called 'Common Market' in January, 1973 which then morphed into the European Union (EU).
    The Security and Prosperity Partnership, begun in March 2005, is morphing into the North American Union (NAU).

The EU already has a single currency called the Euro.
    The plan is for our single currency to be called the Amero.

The EU's UNELECTED and UNACCOUNTABLE 'leaders,' are an elite plutocracy, who do not answer to the people.

MBTI
    intp

And the part that really makes me sick to my stomach is that when the NAU is here, which won't be long, you will have ALLOWED it to happen through willful ignorance.

And you will probably believe that it is a benign change, because that is how the media will portray it. So please, let's have a civil discussion about this. Is that really too much for me to ask?

Your willingness to remain ignorant is not what I would have expected from an INTP, and I find it very frustrating that you would rather attack me than educate yourself. Why don't you just RESEARCH everything I've said and point out ONE PLACE where I am wrong, instead???

MBTI
    intp

Better yet, I'll link you to a place where it is referenced in our mainstream media: CNN. I bet you would be more willing to believe it from an an unbiased source such as the national media.

YouTube - CNN- Lou Dobbs Outs Those Involved in N. American Union

YouTube - The Amero - North American Currency

YouTube - CNN Video:Lou Dobbs Slams CFR & North American Union

Don't respond again untill you've reasearched.
    Afterward, though, I would love you to share your thoughts; this is a very serious matter!

MBTI
    intp

YouTube - The Dangers of the "North American Union"

This is another fine video.
    Remember, ALL of this is ALREADY happening, and without the consent of the people, or our congress.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Annuit Coeptis View Post
    ONCE AGAIN: please, please, PLEASE research what I am talking about, DON'T just take my word for it, and DON'T dismiss me as a kook.
    I read you before you even posted.

I apologize for being frustrated, but please understand that this is a justifiable emotion in this situation!

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Annuit Coeptis View Post
    Rather than making fun of me, tell me which part you disagree with, and then allow me to prove it to you.

Since you obviously are above researching this yourself.
    I agree. Tinfoil beanie and the term "conspriacy theorist" are just poisoning the well type ploys in debates.

Why not take what he says point by point and disprove him if you disagree so strongly?