User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 39

  1. #11
    Senior Member Munchies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno
    Posts
    474

    Default

    the troll is revolution. Finnally there is a personality that speaks out against the norm. Good because the norm is fucking idiodic. The sheep mentality must be destroyed for evolution to take place
    1+1=3 OMFG

  2. #12
    Senior Member Critical Hit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    the troll is revolution. Finnally there is a personality that speaks out against the norm. Good because the norm is fucking idiodic. The sheep mentality must be destroyed for evolution to take place
    You heard it here folks. Bitter social retards calling other people "fagit" over the internet is paving the way to a new and glorious era of human evolution. Onward! To the singularity!

    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou6JNQwPWE0"]No ur a fagit[/YOUTUBE]


    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    True Dat.

    Snark has replaced proper critique and its all part of the great late phenomenon of "Where all the adults at?"
    In defense of snark all I can say is that its nearly impossible to change peoples minds through honest means. There are all kinds of circuitous and sneaky methods of doing it but just politely explaining why someone is wrong is a really good way to make them hate you and disregard everything you say. I draw this from years of experience trolling White Nationalists, 9/11 truthers and David Icke believers.

    Perhaps if this was a hundred years or so ago I could bother playing socrates but these are dark and trying times. The whole world(Of course being American I mean "America") is falling apart and there isn't much we or anyone else can do to stop it. So you have the choice of polishing the brass on the Titanic with polite discourse or drawing penises everywhere with a sharpie.
    +10% Crit Chance

  3. #13
    Senior Member Munchies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno
    Posts
    474

    Default

    depends what your deffinition of a troll is. But of course you couldnt help but try and make yourself seem funny. Soudns like a troll. idiot
    1+1=3 OMFG

  4. #14
    Senior Member Critical Hit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    depends what your deffinition of a troll is. But of course you couldnt help but try and make yourself seem funny. Soudns like a troll. idiot
    Insults to the intelligence of another carry more weight when properly spelled, capitalized and punctuated. I don't know what weird definition of troll you have but mine is the same one used by the majority of humanity. Perhaps you could share your new and innovative concept of trolling with the rest of mankind?

    PS: Capitalization is the difference between "Helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "Helping my Uncle jack off a horse."
    +10% Crit Chance

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    the troll is revolution. Finnally there is a personality that speaks out against the norm. Good because the norm is fucking idiodic. The sheep mentality must be destroyed for evolution to take place Vote Ron Paul
    I fixed your post for you there.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Hit View Post
    In defense of snark all I can say is that its nearly impossible to change peoples minds through honest means. There are all kinds of circuitous and sneaky methods of doing it but just politely explaining why someone is wrong is a really good way to make them hate you and disregard everything you say. I draw this from years of experience trolling White Nationalists, 9/11 truthers and David Icke believers.

    Perhaps if this was a hundred years or so ago I could bother playing socrates but these are dark and trying times. The whole world(Of course being American I mean "America") is falling apart and there isn't much we or anyone else can do to stop it. So you have the choice of polishing the brass on the Titanic with polite discourse or drawing penises everywhere with a sharpie.
    I've heard the Titanic analogies before, rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic being every reforming effort that ever actually amounted to anything in the long run.

    Snark is pretty indefensible I reckon, you're not changing minds with it, if people are going to hate you for attempting a discussion or dialogue then they're lacking some of the qualities which makes discussion or dialogue worthwhile in the first place, try discussing the topic with someone else and ignoring those morons instead of using them as the reason you're prepared to prefer vandalism to something productive.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Hit View Post
    Insults to the intelligence of another carry more weight when properly spelled, capitalized and punctuated. I don't know what weird definition of troll you have but mine is the same one used by the majority of humanity. Perhaps you could share your new and innovative concept of trolling with the rest of mankind?

    PS: Capitalization is the difference between "Helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "Helping my Uncle jack off a horse."
    Is that attitude towards trolling that surprising though?

    For generations positive spin has been put on incremental deterioration of social norms and mores, its not hard to see therefore how being simply rude, cruel, mean, hard hearted or incapable of keeping your emoting in check would be spun as socially beneficient.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Lateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    6,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    the troll is revolution. Finnally there is a personality that speaks out against the norm. Good because the norm is fucking idiodic. The sheep mentality must be destroyed for evolution to take place
    LOL, what an idiotic statement. Evolution is always happening. Always.

    Is this guy a good example of out-of-control Ne with underdeveloped Ti?
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

  9. #19
    Senior Member Critical Hit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I've heard the Titanic analogies before, rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic being every reforming effort that ever actually amounted to anything in the long run.

    Snark is pretty indefensible I reckon, you're not changing minds with it, if people are going to hate you for attempting a discussion or dialogue then they're lacking some of the qualities which makes discussion or dialogue worthwhile in the first place, try discussing the topic with someone else and ignoring those morons instead of using them as the reason you're prepared to prefer vandalism to something productive.
    Do you know how stupid the average person is? By definition half of them are even stupider. Those morons you want me to ignore are the screeching shit flinging masses. They are the 99% and they have guns goddammit, they have guns.
    +10% Crit Chance

  10. #20
    Senior Member Critical Hit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I've heard the Titanic analogies before, rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic being every reforming effort that ever actually amounted to anything in the long run.

    Snark is pretty indefensible I reckon, you're not changing minds with it, if people are going to hate you for attempting a discussion or dialogue then they're lacking some of the qualities which makes discussion or dialogue worthwhile in the first place, try discussing the topic with someone else and ignoring those morons instead of using them as the reason you're prepared to prefer vandalism to something productive.
    Do you know how stupid the average person is? By definition half of them are even stupider. Those morons you want me to ignore are the screeching shit flinging masses. They are the 99% and they have guns goddammit, they have guns.
    +10% Crit Chance

Similar Threads

  1. Mac, Windows, Linux, Unix or Other?
    By Samvega in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 05:32 PM
  2. Ipod Touch, Zune or Other MP3 Player
    By Lasting_Pain in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 03:26 PM
  3. personifying your friends through art or other means
    By file cabinet in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 11:03 AM
  4. MMORPG characters (or other multiplayer accounts0
    By Zergling in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 03:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO