User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    that's quite the assumption, are you god?:P

i like to see what other people think. The title was meant to provoke response, and im very happy with the outcome
    why yes i am anything i can do for you?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

discuss.
    Generally, being a jackass and making false statements isn't the best way to win friends and influence people.
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

Johari Window|Nohari Window

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

lol no kidding.

How are humans supposed to evolve when we keep ourselves in the same evasive reality for 100 years. The stupidity is relentless. This subject isnt even up for debate, hense the title of the thread
    See, this is the same kind of irony, more a less, as in the Title and OP.

You're talking about not evolving and being stuck in one perception or set of ideas, and here you are outwardly rejecting any contrary input before you've even received it, meaning you're probably going to stagnate in your beliefs.

In other words, your attitude is that of someone who can't learn.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

you dont know me or my mind set. I'm open to a lot of ideas and i learn all the time about everything lol the real thing that blocks learning is closed mindedness. You express it by you judging my character without even knowing anything about me other than your 2d aspect of me, i bid you good day sir

1+1=3 OMFG

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    Generally, being a jackass and making false statements isn't the best way to win friends and influence people.
    Who said anything about making friends? besides theres people on all sides of the spectrum. I bet i even turned someone on.

Edit: Gigady
    1+1=3 OMFG

This thread is pretty telling about Paul's support, also about libertarians and the US, I reckon that the world is going to have to undertake some serious restructuring if the Washington-London Axis is going to carry on the way it is and the opposition isnt going to be internal.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Anyone who thinks Ron Paul Shouldn't be President is completly stupid or ignorant...

discuss.
    I think anyone dense enough to strongly advocate any particular politician at this point in history is both completely stupid and ignorant.

And ironically enough, it's George Carlin who made this point best, when he essentially said that Americans are largely morons, so that we tend to produce moronic politicians. Thus, every "election" is just a shuffle of almost equally poor political candidates marketing for cheap votes, almost like salesman. And even if there were a politician worth voting for who really did stand for the most logical/fair political position possible (which is not at all necessarily Ron Paul, even if he is a decent candidate with a modicum level of reasoning skill), most people, as we have just said, are morons, which means voting as an intelligent person becomes utterly pointless. Every intelligent person is so rare and unorganized that the collective hoi polloi (or "commoners") will undoubtedly drown out any hint of reason and logical judgment found in society, so that voting with intelligent purpose becomes as useless as knowing the composition of water while drowning.

So until a very worthy candidate comes along worth any intelligent person's real attention (and trust me, it won't be some crackpot libertarian with a skewed voting record), let's just avoid the petty and very childish "my political pick is better than yours" nonsense. It's just incredibly idiotic, and I'm sure, as an ENTP, you can do much better. Just try a little harder next time. =]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Who said anything about making friends? besides theres people on all sides of the spectrum. I bet i even turned someone on.

Edit: Gigady
    You've obviously never heard of Dale Carnegie. My point is that if you actually want to change people's minds, there are better ways of acheiving that...
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

Johari Window|Nohari Window

Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    You've obviously never heard of Dale Carnegie. My point is that if you actually want to change people's minds, there are better ways of acheiving that...
    They're just trolling, the whole thread is a troll fail actually.

And I hope the same will be said of Ron Paul in the future.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1 so/sx

Ron Paul is just as bad as everyone else. Just in new and unique ways. We haven't seen his type before so we assume it must be better. But he is an isolationist, racist, lassaiz faire capitalist, discompassionate, libertarian MADMAN.
    Or more simply put, he's the same old shit on a new platter.

People like the idea of something new, they point to his wanting to legalize marijuana and pull out of all wars as proof that he wants to represent the people's will. But they fail to remember his desire to tear down nearly every government organization that would regulate and constrain the vicious vile and violent efforts of corporations and even our own elected officials to destroy our rights and shackle us all to the whims of the wealthy.

Ron Paul would dismantle our democracy.