User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    Dude if that's such a problem why did we ship plants oversees to begin with? is there anyone that can follow a simple cause and effect equation? this whole job creation is nuts because maybe we wouldnt have this problem to begin with if we didnt ship all the jobs oversees. We are past tipping point lmao. I think you should get educated on the other side of the situation because from all the aspects i look at these thing, i can only say it one at a time. I could go all day, but i wont. Look outside the box and realize the entire system is fucked up and deceiving.

It's not jus this one little thing. Yo uhave to look at everything. We can't discuss these things one at a time because it's an interconnected clusterfuck of bullshit.

You have to get started somewhere and i just saw this video so maybe you should watch it

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ned-video.html
    What don't I understand?

I understand that if you decrease international tariffs, there is an incentive for private enterprise to move operations overseas because American laborers are generally paid more than laborers from other nations (especially nations where these operations are moved to)

What part am I missing?

Which parts of our economic system do you find "fucked up and deceiving"

What is "the other side of the situation"?

I understand that if you increase tax revenue, there is more money available to hire American workers.

I understand that private enterprises in America are not hiring American workers.

You are trying to talk about two separate issues and you claim that I am the one not taking this seriously? Seriously?

Are we discussing international trade or are we discussing unemployment in the United States?

A window to the soul

Munchies for president.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

The american voters by and large are morons that would pimp out their own mothers for a $1 tax rebate check. We're talking about wal-mart shopping house full of Chinese shit having non-local economy supporting selfish American consumers that pacify themselves with the spoils of the blind and wouldn't know the greater good if it fell from the sky and landed on top of them. The reason Ron Paul isn't president is the mentality that is causing the issues, if you're voting against somebody you are essentially voting for the opposition most likely to beat the person you want in office least instead of the best candidate. I know few people that voted for McCain that didn't think Ron Paul would have been a better option but they didn't vote for Ron Paul because he had no chance of beating Obama. This in turn creates a ton of votes for a person that the American public just hates the least however the candidate see this as support and affirmation that they are doing what the people want when the reality is they just suck the least. They of course further their agenda with the false assumption they are acting on our behalf. This is why we have the issues we do, this is why Reagan won all but the oppositions home state in the 1984 election, because that was the last time America voted for somebody not against somebody.

Some Americans prefer the blue smoke to be blown up their ass, some prefer the red smoke. I just see it as smoke and don't want it blown up my ass in any color. Honestly, I'm amazed people are foolish enough to think there is any option but Ron Paul!

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    The american voters by and large are morons that would pimp out their own mothers for a $1 tax rebate check. We're talking about wal-mart shopping house full of Chinese shit having non-local economy supporting selfish American consumers that pacify themselves with the spoils of the blind and wouldn't know the greater good if it fell from the sky and landed on top of them. The reason Ron Paul isn't president is the mentality that is causing the issues, if you're voting against somebody you are essentially voting for the opposition most likely to beat the person you want in office least instead of the best candidate. I know few people that voted for McCain that didn't think Ron Paul would have been a better option but they didn't vote for Ron Paul because he had no chance of beating Obama. This in turn creates a ton of votes for a person that the American public just hates the least however the candidate see this as support and affirmation that they are doing what the people want when the reality is they just suck the least. They of course further their agenda with the false assumption they are acting on our behalf. This is why we have the issues we do, this is why Reagan won all but the oppositions home state in the 1984 election, because that was the last time America voted for somebody not against somebody.

Some Americans prefer the blue smoke to be blown up their ass, some prefer the red smoke. I just see it as smoke and don't want it blown up my ass in any color. Honestly, I'm amazed people are foolish enough to think there is any option but Ron Paul!
    lol no kidding.

How are humans supposed to evolve when we keep ourselves in the same evasive reality for 100 years. The stupidity is relentless. This subject isnt even up for debate, hense the title of the thread
    1+1=3 OMFG

MBTI
    yupp

who gives a fuck about the other person's opinion?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    lol no kidding.

How are humans supposed to evolve when we keep ourselves in the same evasive reality for 100 years. The stupidity is relentless. This subject isnt even up for debate, hense the title of the thread
    Ever think about starting a diary?

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Ever think about starting a diary?
    bahahahhahahahahahahahaahahaahahhahahahhahahahaaah ahhhahhahahhahaa.....ahah.ah....ha...aaa..aha.... that was hillariouse
    1+1=3 OMFG

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    who gives a fuck about the other person's opinion?
    i dont care, the occupy preotests will still be there if ron paul isnt elected. Fuck all the ignorant fucktards

( although the mass would probably agree will military intervwention as that new bill that has just been passed applies to)
    1+1=3 OMFG

MBTI
    yupp

clearly you do, or else you wouldn't have made this thread
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    clearly you do, or else you wouldn't have made this thread
    that's quite the assumption, are you god?:P

i like to see what other people think. The title was meant to provoke response, and im very happy with the outcome
    1+1=3 OMFG