User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 153

  1. #61
    Senior Member Beargryllz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    2,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    Dude if that's such a problem why did we ship plants oversees to begin with? is there anyone that can follow a simple cause and effect equation? this whole job creation is nuts because maybe we wouldnt have this problem to begin with if we didnt ship all the jobs oversees. We are past tipping point lmao. I think you should get educated on the other side of the situation because from all the aspects i look at these thing, i can only say it one at a time. I could go all day, but i wont. Look outside the box and realize the entire system is fucked up and deceiving.

    It's not jus this one little thing. Yo uhave to look at everything. We can't discuss these things one at a time because it's an interconnected clusterfuck of bullshit.

    You have to get started somewhere and i just saw this video so maybe you should watch it

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ned-video.html
    What don't I understand?

    I understand that if you decrease international tariffs, there is an incentive for private enterprise to move operations overseas because American laborers are generally paid more than laborers from other nations (especially nations where these operations are moved to)

    What part am I missing?

    Which parts of our economic system do you find "fucked up and deceiving"

    What is "the other side of the situation"?

    I understand that if you increase tax revenue, there is more money available to hire American workers.

    I understand that private enterprises in America are not hiring American workers.

    You are trying to talk about two separate issues and you claim that I am the one not taking this seriously? Seriously?

    Are we discussing international trade or are we discussing unemployment in the United States?

  2. #62
    A window to the soul
    Guest

    Default

    Munchies for president.

  3. #63
    Buddhist Misanthrope Samvega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    1,068

    Default

    The american voters by and large are morons that would pimp out their own mothers for a $1 tax rebate check. We're talking about wal-mart shopping house full of Chinese shit having non-local economy supporting selfish American consumers that pacify themselves with the spoils of the blind and wouldn't know the greater good if it fell from the sky and landed on top of them. The reason Ron Paul isn't president is the mentality that is causing the issues, if you're voting against somebody you are essentially voting for the opposition most likely to beat the person you want in office least instead of the best candidate. I know few people that voted for McCain that didn't think Ron Paul would have been a better option but they didn't vote for Ron Paul because he had no chance of beating Obama. This in turn creates a ton of votes for a person that the American public just hates the least however the candidate see this as support and affirmation that they are doing what the people want when the reality is they just suck the least. They of course further their agenda with the false assumption they are acting on our behalf. This is why we have the issues we do, this is why Reagan won all but the oppositions home state in the 1984 election, because that was the last time America voted for somebody not against somebody.

    Some Americans prefer the blue smoke to be blown up their ass, some prefer the red smoke. I just see it as smoke and don't want it blown up my ass in any color. Honestly, I'm amazed people are foolish enough to think there is any option but Ron Paul!

  4. #64
    Senior Member Munchies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    The american voters by and large are morons that would pimp out their own mothers for a $1 tax rebate check. We're talking about wal-mart shopping house full of Chinese shit having non-local economy supporting selfish American consumers that pacify themselves with the spoils of the blind and wouldn't know the greater good if it fell from the sky and landed on top of them. The reason Ron Paul isn't president is the mentality that is causing the issues, if you're voting against somebody you are essentially voting for the opposition most likely to beat the person you want in office least instead of the best candidate. I know few people that voted for McCain that didn't think Ron Paul would have been a better option but they didn't vote for Ron Paul because he had no chance of beating Obama. This in turn creates a ton of votes for a person that the American public just hates the least however the candidate see this as support and affirmation that they are doing what the people want when the reality is they just suck the least. They of course further their agenda with the false assumption they are acting on our behalf. This is why we have the issues we do, this is why Reagan won all but the oppositions home state in the 1984 election, because that was the last time America voted for somebody not against somebody.

    Some Americans prefer the blue smoke to be blown up their ass, some prefer the red smoke. I just see it as smoke and don't want it blown up my ass in any color. Honestly, I'm amazed people are foolish enough to think there is any option but Ron Paul!
    lol no kidding.

    How are humans supposed to evolve when we keep ourselves in the same evasive reality for 100 years. The stupidity is relentless. This subject isnt even up for debate, hense the title of the thread
    1+1=3 OMFG

  5. #65
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    who gives a fuck about the other person's opinion?
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  6. #66
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    lol no kidding.

    How are humans supposed to evolve when we keep ourselves in the same evasive reality for 100 years. The stupidity is relentless. This subject isnt even up for debate, hense the title of the thread
    Ever think about starting a diary?

  7. #67
    Senior Member Munchies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Ever think about starting a diary?
    bahahahhahahahahahahahaahahaahahhahahahhahahahaaah ahhhahhahahhahaa.....ahah.ah....ha...aaa..aha.... that was hillariouse
    1+1=3 OMFG

  8. #68
    Senior Member Munchies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    who gives a fuck about the other person's opinion?
    i dont care, the occupy preotests will still be there if ron paul isnt elected. Fuck all the ignorant fucktards

    ( although the mass would probably agree will military intervwention as that new bill that has just been passed applies to)
    1+1=3 OMFG

  9. #69
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    clearly you do, or else you wouldn't have made this thread
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  10. #70
    Senior Member Munchies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    clearly you do, or else you wouldn't have made this thread
    that's quite the assumption, are you god?:P

    i like to see what other people think. The title was meant to provoke response, and im very happy with the outcome
    1+1=3 OMFG

Similar Threads

  1. How can anyone not like Ron Paul?
    By Elfboy in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 12:37 AM
  2. [NT] What Strategy Would Win Ron Paul the Republican Nomination/Presidency
    By Vizconde in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 03:28 AM
  3. [NF] NFs (or anyone who wants to answer, it will be an advice party, wee champagne!)
    By prplchknz in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 02:28 PM
  4. Ron Paul Tea Party... will you be donating?
    By file cabinet in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 03:19 PM
  5. Ron Paul Wins Another Presidential Debate
    By FranG in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 12:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO