User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    The ecconomy isn't growing. Stimulation money is only keeping this shit train on the tracks. The tracks are imaginary, made of money with no standard heading into the direction of perpetual debt. It is just conterfeit. That's what "quantitative easing" is. It's a real simple concept, and happened plenty of times in history

The question "why" is irrelevant, because the government is the complete opposite of transparent
    The economy is certainly capable of growing if enough people are employed

Right now, there are not enough employees

The government can (and has, with unprecedented success) correct this by employing more people. Private industry is wholly incapable of performing this task, even as revenue from many private industries is higher today than it has ever been in the history of the world.

Which part of this process involves the use of counterfeit currency?

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    The economy is certainly capable of growing if enough people are employed

Right now, there are not enough employees

The government can (and has, with unprecedented success) correct this by employing more people. Private industry is wholly incapable of performing this task, even as revenue from many private industries is higher today than it has ever been in the history of the world.

Which part of this process involves the use of counterfeit currency?
    i don't understand the whole "job creation" thing. Spending more stimulant money to "create" jobs. How does this create capital?

I think if the government taxed industries and corperations, rather than rich people alone in this current situation where ther eis class warefare( and make certain limits/regulations stating how much a ceo can make in relation to it's companies revenue and money being distributed evenly thoughout the corperation) could simply fix the situation. Going after the people seems too smal, and is not a sustainable plan. If you want to solve this huge problem with taxation, then huge industries and groups of people should be taxed, not so much the individual himself. imo
    1+1=3 OMFG

MBTI
    INTP

i don't understand the whole "job creation" thing. Spending more stimulant money to "create" jobs. How does this create capital?
    Any worker can create capital, that is the entire point of employment. You hire a person to perform a service or create something. Capital, by definition, must be produced through human labor.

A road is an example of capital. A tank is capital. There are many other examples of capital.

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

but isnt it still the same amount of money being passed around? it's not like you struck a bitt of gold and you have additional money to add to the pile.

But going along those lines, i would think that since a ton of jobs have been deployed across seas that the whole job creation thing is tedius . The government doesnt try to enforce industries producing products on the Motherland, so jobs are deployed across the border to enhance company profit, but lowers the countries capital. I don't know much about the ethics on this subject, but seems tedius to try and invent jobs here and there when we already shipped millions of jobs across the border
    1+1=3 OMFG

MBTI
    INTP

but isnt it still the same amount of money being passed around? it's not like you struck a bitt of gold and you have additional money to add to the pile.
    I don't understand what you are saying. Is a road not much more valuable in society than the rock and dirt it is formed from?

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

I don't understand what you are saying. Is a road not much more valuable in society than the rock and dirt it is formed from?
    ok disreguard that and go to the next paragrapgh
    1+1=3 OMFG

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

ok disreguard that and go to the next paragrapgh
    1+1=3 OMFG

MBTI
    INTP

But going along those lines, i would think that since a ton of jobs have been deployed across seas that the whole job creation thing is tedius . The government doesnt try to enforce industries producing products on the Motherland, so jobs are deployed across the border to enhance company profit, but lowers the countries capital. I don't know much about the ethics on this subject, but seems tedius to try and invent jobs here and there when we already shipped millions of jobs across the border
    This part is easy. The United States government typically employs citizens of the United States. By hiring US citizens or residents of the United States, unemployment in the United States will decrease. Why would we want to hire people overseas when unemployment is already very high IN the United States? There are millions of potential laborers already in this country, but private industries do not hire them.

When people are unemployed, you have to deal with more crime, health issues, and poverty AND you have to do this with FEWER resources because those people are not paying taxes and not producing any capital.

Employing more people should be a very high priority. Do you dispute this?

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

This part is easy. The United States government typically employs citizens of the United States. By hiring US citizens or residents of the United States, unemployment in the United States will decrease. Why would we want to hire people overseas when unemployment is already very high IN the United States? There are millions of potential laborers already in this country, but private industries do not hire them.

When people are unemployed, you have to deal with more crime, health issues, and poverty AND you have to do this with FEWER resources because those people are not paying taxes and not producing any capital.

Employing more people should be a very high priority. Do you dispute this?
    Dude if that's such a problem why did we ship plants oversees to begin with? is there anyone that can follow a simple cause and effect equation? this whole job creation is nuts because maybe we wouldnt have this problem to begin with if we didnt ship all the jobs oversees. We are past tipping point lmao. I think you should get educated on the other side of the situation because from all the aspects i look at these thing, i can only say it one at a time. I could go all day, but i wont. Look outside the box and realize the entire system is fucked up and deceiving.

It's not jus this one little thing. Yo uhave to look at everything. We can't discuss these things one at a time because it's an interconnected clusterfuck of bullshit.

You have to get started somewhere and i just saw this video so maybe you should watch it

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ned-video.html
    1+1=3 OMFG

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

it covers what we talked about, get educated!:P your smart but it seems like your arguing for fun, this shit is seriouse.
    1+1=3 OMFG