User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

I have to notice I made some mistakes in my post, for example with the multiplicator effect. I know I look now especially stupid since my post probably came off very opinionated, although obviously my knowledge is not ultimate. I have to go again through my own thoughts first before I can comment back on everything.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Eckhart View Post
    I have to notice I made some mistakes in my post, for example with the multiplicator effect. I know I look now especially stupid since my post probably came off very opinionated, although obviously my knowledge is not ultimate. I have to go again through my own thoughts first before I can comment back on everything.
    I havent read it yet, so you are officially absolved . Still fighting with that work related headache before I can read long posts again :/
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Eckhart View Post
    No, no, listen, the problem lies in the fact that you wanted to attach an ethical judgement to the subject of "banking": banks are only evil insofar as they do stupid shit like what happened in the US (giving away easy credits and baking them in illegal financial products, letting their managers have huge profits and then making the bank fail while the state pays everything). *Usually* banks just let money flow more smoothly around the economy. There are some specific banks (cooperatives) that don't even have *profit* as ultimate aim, just letting firms have easy access to credit for potential projects
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp