User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    No kidding. Can you imagine him at 8-11 when he really starts to grasp how much smarter and better a person he is than his mom? Then he still has all those long years of living under her rule . . .
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! Imagine the things he will say to her.

@swordpath I'm surprised someone didn't follow her home, and wait to rob the place later. I've heard of things like that happening.

@Jenaphor That was actually a good response to her dilemma.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

The way it's been blown up is ludicrous; I mean why get ass-sore over some hag foaming about darkies and dingleberries? And the people sending her death threats are worse off mentally than she is.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

Quote Originally Posted by 5231311252 View Post
    The way it's been blown up is ludicrous; I mean why get ass-sore over some hag foaming about darkies and dingleberries? And the people sending her death threats are worse off mentally than she is.
    she expressed her opinion on a very delicate issue, very strongly. when you express yourself that way, you should expect to be met with the same fervor inkind but opposite in stance, something as equally ludicrous. she also done so, with a child on her lap, i believe she qualify`s to be in the same category as those writing to her
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by yakimadude View Post
    she expressed her opinion on a very delicate issue, very strongly. when you express yourself that way, you should expect to be met with the same fervor inkind but opposite in stance, something as equally ludicrous. she also done so, with a child on her lap, i believe she qualify`s to be in the same category as those writing to her
    I don't think anything she said was ludicrous, it wouldn't have even registered in my brain if I were on that tram. If you don't like what she's saying, call her a bitch or a cunt or a fucking bitch of a cunt, but to threaten to kill her confirms an inferior mentality. And I don't doubt that someone would have either beaten her to a pulp or killed her, because I know the type and they are prone to talking with their fists.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    Lady wouldn't have said shit if she didn't have a little kid on her lap.
    That kid was definitely her security blanket. Blech.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

Quote Originally Posted by 5231311252 View Post
    I don't think anything she said was ludicrous, it wouldn't have even registered in my brain if I were on that tram. If you don't like what she's saying, call her a bitch or a cunt or a fucking bitch of a cunt, but to threaten to kill her confirms an inferior mentality. And I don't doubt that someone would have either beaten her to a pulp or killed her, because I know the type and they are prone to talking with their fists.
    I cant seem to find the sympathy on the matter of her receiving the hate mail. in the situation of her being able to express her opinion freely, fine but she, or you should not expect people to not be vehemently opposed. issues that you consider to be nothing may be more deeply felt to others. she did not take that into account when she went off.
    im not saying she deserves whatever is happening to her but it is of consequence. something Im having issues feeling empathy over.

the bigger issues here is this, hate creates more hate. her opinion adds more to the tension already present that exist and continues to worsen.

eventually something bad will happen, one group victimizes another and so on and so on. people will try to break away and establish themselves seperate but will end up being locked into a stereotype and forced back into the mesh or return on their own because they felt victimized and they in turn will do it to others in the other group. its gotta stop somewhere
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    XXFP

While I have a strong negative reaction to xenophobia and racism, I don't see her as inherently inferior as an individual - I think that progressing beyond racism, much like superstition, is a learned cognitive skill. Unfortunately, racism may be attached to a sense of victimization which can be difficult to work beyond.

Ideally, people are taught to be able to handle their problems without scapegoating, and then the problem rectifies itself as people begin to see the nature of the problems they face as they really are.

---

This kind of emotionally charged racism is distinct and not necessarily related to a philosophy of cultural heterogeneity - that cultures should remain distinct to maintain their structure. She mixes the two in her rant. One could make a reasoned argument that a cultural identity based in nationalism can strengthen, unite, and harmonize a large, mixed group under one banner, although this has also proven disastrous in the past.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I don't like the idea of people being arrested for being racist and spouting off. Its too much like a thought crime. Punished by incarceration by the government for having and idea and verbally expressing it, regardless if its wrong. Its a slippery slope.

As far as private individuals getting so upset with her that they give her death threats. This doesn't bother me as much because its private individuals and not the government, although logically it does seem like an overreaction/unnecessary.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"