User Tag List

First 18262728

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    Don't legalize Exstasy. Legalize DMT instead.
    Why not both?

Your body already makes plenty of DMT on its own, so it isn't really illegal anyway. It is ubiquitous in living eukaryotic organisms. Some people might think it is illegal, but they would be wise to arrest themselves immediately, if they truly believe this.

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

legalize ecstacy> LOLOLOLOL

They son't legalize pot but to go this far?

ok, let's move past that

Ecastasy is a hard drug, especially in hard doses. MDMA(ecstacy), MA stand for methamphetamine. and the A is amphetamine.. Ok so you want to legalize methamphetamine and spped and ecstasy. The idiocy is relentless. And the physical effect is the same, it release seratonin and dopamine in large quantities, so the person feels a rush of happiness. However the person will never be able to reach that same level of physical happiness because his brain will not be able to produce it's previouse maximum amount of seratonin/dopamine.

If you want any hope for the youth of future generations, the legalization of pot in question because the laziness of a human goes up substancially. But the legalization of hard drugs will do nothing beneficial except for the people going nowhere in their lives, to create a synthetic utopia. Im surprised this thread got so many posts when there are others more deserving. This is a real stupid topic.
    1+1=3 OMFG

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    legalize ecstacy> LOLOLOLOL

They son't legalize pot but to go this far?

ok, let's move past that

Ecastasy is a hard drug, especially in hard doses. MDMA(ecstacy), MA stand for methamphetamine. and the A is amphetamine.. Ok so you want to legalize methamphetamine and spped and ecstasy. The idiocy is relentless. And the physical effect is the same, it release seratonin and dopamine in large quantities, so the person feels a rush of happiness. However the person will never be able to reach that same level of physical happiness because his brain will not be able to produce it's previouse maximum amount of seratonin/dopamine.

If you want any hope for the youth of future generations, the legalization of pot in question because the laziness of a human goes up substancially. But the legalization of hard drugs will do nothing beneficial except for the people going nowhere in their lives, to create a synthetic utopia. Im surprised this thread got so many posts when there are others more deserving. This is a real stupid topic.
    Methamphetamine is legal in the United States. It is prescribed for weight loss and to treat ADHD.

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to get at with this post.

Mayo has a nice summary of the drug here

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/dru...ation/DR602669

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    Methamphetamine is legal in the United States. It is prescribed for weight loss and to treat ADHD.

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to get at with this post.

Mayo has a nice summary of the drug here

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/dru...ation/DR602669
    Lol the USA is messed up, i am not surprised. I am no getting at anything, just sharing the research i did, and my oppinions. Take it as it is
    1+1=3 OMFG

yes, it should be legalized (no I have never tried it, LOL).

The severe side effects such as death appear to be on the same scale as horseback riding according to wiki.

As I understand it, typically people who die from it have a genetic disease called malignant hyperthermia-which could kill them if they got a cavity filled with out being aware of it or by doing illegal meds.

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    yes, it should be legalized (no I have never tried it, LOL.
    LOL
    1+1=3 OMFG

If alcohol and tobacco were discovered today, they would never be legalised because of the harm they do.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I think all drugs should be legalised and regulated based solely on the factor that it can be safe in the government's hands, especially with a drug like ecstasy that is so easily contaminated with fillers, etc. Wouldn't it also solve drug trafficking and mitigate poverty stricken countries, plus the thousands of people jailed/murdered over laundered business?
    Likes The Wailing Specter liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Porcelain Hearts View Post
    I think all drugs should be legalised and regulated based solely on the factor that it can be safe in the government's hands, especially with a drug like ecstasy that is so easily contaminated with fillers, etc. Wouldn't it also solve drug trafficking and mitigate poverty stricken countries, plus the thousands of people jailed/murdered over laundered business?
    Just to clarify, I think some drugs would be "safer" under government regulation, not "safe". I'm under no illusion that legalizing and regulating something like ecstasy or heroin would make it "safe". I trust the FDA to be more truthful about the contents of a product than a criminal organization. That, alone, should lead to fewer deaths due to overdoses.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."
    Likes The Wailing Specter liked this post

A window to the soul

Oh to hell with it, let's legalize drugs. Let's do this!