123 Last

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Default Woman severs husbands penis and puts in garbage disposal

¨It´s only sexist when a man does it.¨

I know this is an old article but I thought I´d share it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20078939.shtml

Now, what got me onto the article was this video I ran across while surfing the you tubes of old video suggestions.

**** Warning video link contains explicit language ****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=4JA4EPRbWhQ

For the record I am all for equal gender rights and treatment. I am not for hypocrisy.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

figsfiggyfigs

That's horrifying. For a divorce no less.
    and the "only sexist when a man does it" is utter delusional bullshit.

<watching the video>
    Horrible.

Guy reminds me of the "gingers have soul" dude. The language was unnecessary.

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

The ¨apology¨ by The View about their jokes of Catherine Kieu castrating her husband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYkuJ...eature=related

I´d rate it as ¨fake¨.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Anew Leaf

That's disgusting.

I hate the view and whatever this new show is, I hate it too. Stupid women.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

at least she remembered Bobbit got his sown back on due to being in one piece still. so she made absolutely sure even that couldn't happen by using ye good ol garbage disposal
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Permabanned

I love when the girl in the show with common sense pointed out the sexism they were exhibiting and they all looked at her in awe like "you can't be serious". How stupid are are these people?. It's the same bullshit when a man gets kicked in the balls woman laugh and find it funny. However the feeling of getting kicked in the nuts is equivalent to getting punched in the face yet no one laughs when someone gets punched in the face. That guy in the video has a point but he's kind of taking it to the extreme by saying America is turning into a reverse sexist country I think the woman on the talk are just morons and borderline psychopathic, same with the dumb audience that blindly agrees with everything they say.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

good Lord! this is sickening!
    even so, I'm glad a lot of people spoke up about it. I'm sure it was a much needed slap in the face for a lot of delusional feminazis out there.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

A window to the soul

This is why it's not too swift to date or marry people you're not compatible with. If your SO is always cold and you're always hot, beware. You can try to change them to be more like you, but most people will eventually revert back to their natural state of being. Sad, some adults don't figure this stuff out before they tie the knot. There's no excuse for revenge.

Edit: Speaking of cold, the View ...

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

yes it is.
    do i feel Immediate response of outrage by this? I believe that I may have turned cold to this by the overflow in other stories of men abusing, torturing and killing women, to me its just another story but with a women fighting back or taking vengeance. it may have not been the case.

and this is my cold view
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I really haven't seen any follow-up articles on why this woman cut off her husband's penis. I could understand it if perhaps he was abusive and raping her (making his penis an instrument of assault on her), she tolerated his behavior, and then he was divorcing her after brutalizing her for many years after she tried to remain in the marriage. There are scenarios where it would make sense for her to respond that way. I don't know if this crime was one of those scenarios.

However, this is the sad state of media nowadays where we get a crowd of people out for laughs and ratings rather than for serious discussion. Any scenario where this wife would have felt justified doing what she did would have been horrific to start with, to trigger such a horrific act on her part; and to make light of it in such a public way really makes the women involved look like trolls.Then again, we're talking Sharon Osbourne, who has been rewarded for her obnoxious behavior for years with her own television show(s) and public notoriety -- why would we expect her to act any differently, after rewarding her again and again for this kind of crass insensitivity?

Frankly, this kind of mutilation for a man is horrific -- it would devastate him emotionally, physically, mentally. The penis, if restored it all, will probably never function properly again. I can't imagine the lack of empathy needed to treat such an incident SO lightly... and the reality of the "apology," which merely focused on, "I know these women, and we never mean any harm by what we do" -- well, fucking boo-hoo on that parade. Kinda like a gang of girls who beat another girl to death or drove her to suicide because of their constant bullying, and then says, "Well, we never MEANT to harm her." I mean, srsly?WTF do you think you were doing in the first place??

To think this kind of commentary would cause no harm in the first place show a remarkable lack of foresight and empathy to begin with. it's just people who have been given social power, who have lost any perspective of the power and responsibility they have been given. They do not deserve the attention they have been granted in the culture.

I totally agree with the guy in the first video -- even if a wife had divorced her husband and abused him in some way, if he had responded by cutting off her boobs and clit and tossed them in the trash compacter, and then a bunch of socially popular guys had sat around laughing about it, "You go, guy," there would be a firestorm of response. it is not in any way appropriate, and this should be common-sense. These women apparently have none.

Quote Originally Posted by yakimadude View Post
    yes it is.
    do i feel Immediate response of outrage by this? I believe that I may have turned cold to this by the overflow in other stories of men abusing, torturing and killing women, to me its just another story but with a women fighting back or taking vengeance. it may have not been the case.
    yes, we don't know why she did what she did. Maybe in the cause and effect chain, the situation was horrific and resulted in a horrific conclusion.

But there's little doubt about how to evaluate The Talk's "response" to such a situation.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft