16 43.24%
  • Let Iran have nuclear wepons

14 37.84%
  • I am unsure

4 10.81%
First 311121314 Last

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Yeah the country with more weapons than the rest of the world bombing an essentially third word country that can barely feed itself is the peak of chivalry.
    We can try giving Iran chocolates in exchange for their weapons. How does that sound? Someone on this forum said the candy bar worked and the terrorist talked. It might work in this case too.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by William K View Post
    For what it's worth China, India and North Korea have declared publicly that they have a "No first use" policy on nukes. While I take that with a large grain of salt, it can still be considered more "responsible" use than any other nuclear power who says "First strike" is a valid option.

The best rational avoid mutual annihilation is outcome of mutual annihilation. The second best is stop antagonizing countries and making enemies out of them instead of friends. Far away countries who will inevitably have the technology to make nuclear weapons and whose natural enemies are their neighbors and not us (absent our antagonism).

What is Persian for "Remember the Alamo"?
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

The second best is stop antagonizing countries and making enemies out of them instead of friends.
    The worst thing about all this pussy peacenik INTP talk is how it's so obviously their inferior Fe poking out.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    We can try giving Iran chocolates in exchange for their weapons. How does that sound? Someone on this forum said the candy bar worked and the terrorist talked. It might work in this case too.
    It might be nicer than bombing their populated areas. What is the maxim: Don't bite the hand that feeds.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    The worst thing about all this pussy peacenik INTP talk is how it's so obviously their inferior Fe poking out.
    Seemed to work pretty well with our relationship with Canada.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Seemed to work pretty well with our relationship with Canada.
    That's the flabby relativism I was talking about earlier.

An inability to accurately evaluate, measure, and weigh against one another the qualities of various things.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

That's the flabby relativism I was talking about earlier.

An inability to accurately evaluate, measure, and weigh against one another the qualities of various things.
    The truth is relative.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

The truth is relative.
    The truth is the truth.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

So hey, @Zarathustra, ya going to reply to my last post anytime soon man?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

The truth is the truth.
    Yes as the word "Aristotle" just means Aristotle, that person, and no more. But that doesn't help us premeditate whether to drop bombs on helpless women and children.