User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who's your GOP pick for 2012?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bachmann

    0 0%
  • Cain

    1 3.33%
  • Gingrich

    0 0%
  • Huntsman

    4 13.33%
  • Paul

    23 76.67%
  • Perry

    0 0%
  • Romney

    2 6.67%
  • Santorum

    0 0%
First 8161718192028 Last

Results 171 to 180 of 287

  1. #171
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    I'm not calling his character into question; I'm calling his objectivity regarding the defense of the country into question.
    And I'm calling yours into question, cuz I think his level of knowledge of the situation is far better than yours.

  2. #172
    Cheeseburgers freeeekyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    And I'm calling yours into question, cuz I think his level of knowledge of the situation is far better than yours.
    And I see that we're going in circles here. Shall I repeat my last couple posts?

    I'm sure every military leader in existence would like more money. That doesn't mean they need it, and it doesn't mean they're bad people. But it does mean that they're human beings concerned with their own jobs and desires and sometimes fail to see the bigger picture.
    You lose.

    _______

    RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

    Johari Window|Nohari Window

  3. #173
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    And I see that we're going in circles here. Shall I repeat my last couple posts?
    No, they'd be as pointless now as they were then.

    Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    I'm sure every military leader in existence would like more money. That doesn't mean they need it, and it doesn't mean they're bad people. But it does mean that they're human beings concerned with their own jobs and desires and sometimes fail to see the bigger picture.
    This argument might have made a bit of sense if Robert Gates hadn't retired six months ago.

  4. #174
    Cheeseburgers freeeekyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    No, they'd be as pointless now as they were then.
    So you still can't answer them.


    This argument might have made a bit of sense if Robert Gates hadn't retired six months ago.
    His history has no impact on his thought process?
    You lose.

    _______

    RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

    Johari Window|Nohari Window

  5. #175
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    So you still can't answer them.
    Perhaps you should go back and read them -- there was nothing to answer about them.

    Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    His history has no impact on his thought process?
    You're reminding me of what someone I was arguing with yesterday said about INTJs...

    Pointing out the inconsistency in your reasoning isn't even interesting at this point.

  6. #176
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,161

    Default

    I would like to present Exhibits A and B to the court.

    Exhibit A:


    Exhibit B:

  7. #177
    Senior Member Beargryllz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    2,739

    Default

    Tax revenues are definitely waaaaay too low

    No argument there

  8. #178
    Cheeseburgers freeeekyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Perhaps you should go back and read them -- there was nothing to answer about them.



    You're reminding me of what someone I was arguing with yesterday said about INTJs...

    Pointing out the inconsistency in your reasoning isn't even interesting at this point.
    I don't agree with you therefore I'm wrong...nice.
    You lose.

    _______

    RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

    Johari Window|Nohari Window

  9. #179
    Cheeseburgers freeeekyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    I would like to present Exhibits A and B to the court.
    No doubt, entitlement spending is the big consumer here, and needs to be taken care of, but that doesn't mean we can't also cut defense spending. Cut it all. We have a pig of a government, and it needs a harsh diet.
    You lose.

    _______

    RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

    Johari Window|Nohari Window

  10. #180
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    Tax revenues are definitely waaaaay too low

    No argument there
    Move to Europe, commie.

    Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    I don't agree with you therefore I'm wrong...nice.
    No, you're wrong because your reasoning is for shit.

    I'm not looking for people to just agree with.

    I'm looking for someone who actually brings something to the table.

    I'm sorry that your posts are stumbling over their own logical inconsistencies.

Similar Threads

  1. Republican debate
    By jixmixfix in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-18-2015, 07:42 PM
  2. The Middle East dreamed up at the Republican debate doesn’t really exist
    By Olm the Water King in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2015, 07:44 PM
  3. 2012 Presidential Debates: Round 1
    By Beorn in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 10:59 AM
  4. Your Most Anticipated Movies of 2011/2012
    By Crescent Fresh in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 04:01 AM
  5. Debating styles
    By labyrinthine in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 08:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO