User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 63

  1. #1
    Senior Member Beargryllz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    2,739

    Default Oakland protests grow increasingly violent

    [YOUTUBE="503BrDrrb68"]Violent radical attacks police[/YOUTUBE]

    I know that many of you are concerned about this growing fascist, socialist, muslim, communist movement, but today we see the 99% engaging is absolutely deplorable and downright violent behavior.

    Moments ago, a class-war-criminal was engaged in video recording of our boys in blue. This was a poor move by the lefty lunatic. First, he is clearly outnumbered and outgunned. Second, he is deliberately provocative. Third, he is disturbing the peace. Fourth, he is misusing public property. Fifth, he is a communist. Sixth, he doesn't shower. Seventh, he KNOWINGLY brandishes a camera.

    To all those who know the horror these monstrous radicals have inflicted upon us, as a society, let us be grateful that our brave officers made it out of this terrible incident unharmed, but not un-wronged.

    In my great state of Illinois, this man would be guilty of dozens of counts of espionage. He is lucky to be alive and should spend the rest of his days repenting for these crimes against society.

    Here is some information about espionage.

    http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/publ...?Name=094-0183

    If you or someone you love has been affected by espionage, please let us know.

  2. #2
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Let's be totally honest.... do you want strangers recording you on camera, while you work, against your will?

    No, lol it's not violent, at the same time.......gotta say, yea, I don't think the dood who is recording has got his head in the right place.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  3. #3
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    Let's be totally honest.... do you want strangers recording you on camera, while you work, against your will?

    No, lol it's not violent, at the same time.......gotta say, yea, I don't think the dood who is recording has got his head in the right place.
    are you the oakland pd's public relations person or something? i'd hope you're at least getting paid for this.

  4. #4
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    are you the oakland pd's public relations person or something? i'd hope you're at least getting paid for this.
    No, that's what I really think. I see the police get harrassed every now and again. I wouldn't want to be recorded against my will, and I don't think they would either. That's all.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  5. #5
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    No, that's what I really think. I see the police get harrassed every now and again. I wouldn't want to be recorded against my will, and I don't think they would either. That's all.
    if they don't want to be held accountable for their actions, they shouldn't be police. their job is to protect and serve their community, and i don't see what part of that includes anything they shouldn't be comfortable having on film.

  6. #6
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    if they don't want to be held accountable for their actions, they shouldn't be police. their job is to protect and serve their community, and they shouldn't be doing anything they wouldn't want on camera.
    I don't think that is the point. The point is that someone is recording them against their will. That's not the right thing to do.
    For the same reason, many celebrities assault camerawo/men and whatnot. People don't like it, or want the invasion. Police have rights just like I do, and if I instigate it, I figure they will respond.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  7. #7
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    I don't think that is the point. The point is that someone is recording them against their will. That's not the right thing to do.
    fuck that. filming the police is legal, and i wouldn't want to live somewhere where it wasn't. if they didn't want to be filmed they shouldn't have attacked people with rubber bullets and tear gas. they need to be held accountable for their actions, and considering the fact that police get away with an overwhelming majority of their crimes, i'm fully in support of them being filmed. shit, if i had it my way they'd have a camera on them 24 hours a day.

  8. #8
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    fuck that. filming the police is legal, and i wouldn't want to live somewhere where it wasn't. if they didn't want to be filmed they shouldn't have attacked people with rubber bullets and tear gas. they need to be held accountable for their actions, and considering the fact that police get away with an overwhelming majority of their crimes, i'm fully in support of them being filmed. shit, if i had it my way they'd have a camera on them 24 hours a day.
    So how do you figure they are supposed to deal with people who refuse to leave an area and obey orders, without rubber bullets and teargas?
    I don't think filming anyone is a bad thing, as long as it is consensual. In the case of some fucktard on the street following me around with a camera, I don't see anything wrong with stopping them from doing it, because I don't want them doing it. Following someone around with a camera, to me, is more harrassing than just hanging out doing something legal, but that is just me.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  9. #9
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    I see the police get harrassed every now and again.
    Cop stories can be pretty interesting. A female cop was telling me how she takes nothing for granted and had many women pull knives on her. Frankly, I think cops should be paid more money to deal with all the nuts. Their job isn't to be attacked by crazy fuckwads who have no self-control.

  10. #10
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    So how do you figure they are supposed to deal with people who refuse to leave an area and obey orders, without rubber bullets and teargas?
    no idea, i'm not in support of forcing them to leave either. what i do know is that if you treat people like the enemy, they're going to fight back.

    i don't even give a fuck about the occupy movement or think it's that effective, but i do appreciate the people in oakland for being g's and not backing down.

    idk i find it really hard to feel bad for the police, because i know people who get targeted by them all the time for no reason. dwb and whatnot.

Similar Threads

  1. Word Association (no, it won't increase your post count)
    By Tigerlily in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 25779
    Last Post: 06-29-2017, 06:47 PM
  2. Protesting the Iraq War may be a Crime?
    By heart in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 08:00 AM
  3. Swarm of violent protesters assault police
    By Beargryllz in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 07:20 PM
  4. [INTP] INTP growing more cynical, losing more friends
    By intpgirl in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 08:54 PM
  5. MLK defence of non-violent protest and human dignity
    By Owl in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 10:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO