User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    no idea, i'm not in support of forcing them to leave either. what i do know is that if you treat people like the enemy, they're going to fight back.

i don't even give a fuck about the occupy movement or think it's that effective, but i do appreciate the people in oakland for being g's and not backing down.

idk i find it really hard to feel bad for the police, because i know people who get targeted by them all the time for no reason. dwb and whatnot.
    The only reason the police wanted them to vacate the park was because it had become a safety hazard to the city of Oakland. As soon as it was cleaned, the OWS people were allowed back into the park. I don't see why people would fight safety and reason. That's why I am on the police's side in the matter.

I don't know anyone who gets targeted by the police unfairly, so I don't know that side of the coin. I do know that if you are breaking the law in any way, you will get pulled over in the car, doesn't matter what color you are.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Hey, if you want to get hit by rubber bullets, be my guest, and test Oakland police. Then we will see who's stupid.

I take it you aren't from Oakland, so you haven't seen much police harrassment, or how losers completely COVER the city in graffiti, break windows ALL over the place downtown, bad-mouth the police and violently assault them, etc. It is not a one-sided affair. DUH. If you want to be safe, it's best to be on the police side, not out breaking windows, refusing to vacate, or RUINING the whole city with grafitti, setting fires, recording the police against their will along with verbal harrassment, etc. Recording the police for them is just another form of harrassment that they enjoy taking part in, and that's why I don't agree with it. If you mind your own business and do what's right, guess what? No fucking rubber bullets. End of story. Why does it take a god damn rocket scientist to figure that one out? So, while I think that IF a police officer is breaking the law, you should record them, I also don't think people should follow police officers around with cameras just because they fucking feel like it. That's harrassment.

Oakland is also full of pimps, hos, drug dealers, gang-bangers, etc. who believe that the police are their enemy simply because they want to stop them from breaking the law. It's an environment of "hate the police".
    Last edited by highlander; 11-08-2011 at 11:35 PM. Reason: insult removed
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

What are you doing man? I cant place you at all on these topics, you could be a right wing protest warrior styling like Maddox or Heartless Libertarian or you could be a lefty trying to satirise those things.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    I don't know anyone who gets targeted by the police unfairly, so I don't know that side of the coin. I do know that if you are breaking the law in any way, you will get pulled over in the car, doesn't matter what color you are.
    ...do you know any black people? just wondering.

i'm pretty sure i could get away with murder here, tbh.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

...do you know any black people? just wondering.

i'm pretty sure i could get away with murder here, tbh.
    Yes, I know a few black people, but most of them don't live in Oakland. They live in Berkeley and Emeryville, and they don't seem to have any troubles. Most of my neighbors are black, actually.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Yes, I know a few black people, but most of them don't live in Oakland. They live in Berkeley and Emeryville, and they don't seem to have any troubles. Most of my neighbors are black, actually.
    share your opinions with them and see how they react.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

share your opinions with them and see how they react.
    A few of them would agree with me. The others - not sure. I do know that I had one situation with a black girl who was parked in our parking lot driveway, and we needed to get out to go to work, so we had to call the police. We're sitting there yelling at her when she finally came out, and the police told us to chill and said that we were blocking her passage to get out of the driveway. He did not ticket her, despite us having to wait for 30 minutes to get out of our own parking lot, and all she was doing was using the bathroom lol.... so he took her side in the matter, not ours. I ended up yelling at the cop, and asked him how would we ever keep our driveway clear if he refused to ticket people? People park there all the time, just usually not for more than 2 or 3 minutes lol.....
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

A few of them would agree with me. The others - not sure. I do know that I had one situation with a black girl who was parked in our driveway parking lot, and we needed to get out to go to work, so we had to call the police. We're sitting there yelling at her when she finally came out, and the police told us to chill and said that we were blocking her passage to get out of the driveway. He did not ticket her, despite us having to wait for 30 minutes to get out of our own parking lot, and all she was doing was using the bathroom lol.... so he took her side in the matter, not ours. I ended up yelling at the cop, and asked him how would we ever keep our driveway clear if he refused to ticket people? People park there all the time, just usually not for more than 2 or 3 minutes lol.....
    omg what an injustice. how did you recover???

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

omg what an injustice. how did you recover???
    My point being, that you claim you could murder a black person and get away with it, when I can't even get a policewo/man to ticket one.

You're crazy, girl.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    INTP

BREAKING

Students brutally assault peace officers EN MASSE, video evidence was submitted moments ago

[YOUTUBE="buovLQ9qyWQ"]Protesters[/YOUTUBE]

How long will we put up with these brownshirts? Sure, these peace officers escaped without injury, but what will happen next time? Or the next?

Are we really going to let these communist subverters abuse the first amendment like this? I think that enough is enough.