User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Hmmm, and I wonder how much the media i$ paying her for interview$.

Edit: $he might be $marter than I originally thought.
    It seems like you are projecting your own values onto others. Everyone does not value money first-and-foremost. I don't. I don't think it can be assumed she is doing this for money. (The mother would make more sense; the daughter is just a victim in this whole scenario at this point.)

As I said, what fucking difference does it make? This is about someone being abused, not what the person did after-the-fact. I couldn't care less if she is after money. More fucking power to her.

Do I care if a victim ass-rapes her attacker? Shit no. I hope he gets left on a streetcorner, destitute. I hope they take him for all he is worth.

You seem to have no empathy whatsoever, for anyone.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    It seems like you are projecting your own values onto others. Everyone does not value money first-and-foremost. I don't. I don't think it can be assumed she is doing this for money. (The mother would make more sense; the daughter is just a victim in this whole scenario at this point.)

As I said, what fucking difference does it make? This is about someone being abused, not what the person did after-the-fact. I couldn't care less if she is after money. More fucking power to her.
    Projection is an unconscious act. I've been very forthright with you, little missy. These are raw, unadulterated ideas that fit. That doesn't make them true, it makes them worth exploring. It's nothing to get worked up about. Smile!

You seem to have no empathy whatsoever, for anyone.
    I'm sorry you feel that way. I'll try to work on it.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Projection is an unconscious act. I've been very forthright with you, little missy. These are raw, unadulterated ideas that fit. That doesn't make them true, it makes them worth exploring. It's nothing to get worked up about. Smile!

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'll try to work on it.
    LoL, I don't get as worked up as it may seem. Irl, in my home, I just curse in regular speak, and am pretty wound-up/excitable in general. It comes across in my writings.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

[
    You people are clearly whipped. All of you!
    Yeah, you sound healthy, all right. I don't need to be summarily dismissed just because I have another opinion.

The facts speak for themselves; this is a classic case of revenge. Our "victim" waited too long. She gets in a fight with her rich daddy, he cuts her off $$, she threatens to post the old video, he says "do it," she's stupid enough to do it and now to save face she has to really play up her victim story good. Girl must think we are all a bunch of idiots! I am not. Most of y'all apparently can't get past the video to see the big picture.
    My impression is that you are incapable of seeing and weighing alternative explanations.

I actually read and listened to your comments, and evaluated them. I don't talk to you much on the forum because I rarely expect a similar response from you in return. I don't think your past is healthy, and likewise, I have no sympathy or tolerance for ignorance and/or perpetual rudeness.

That's about all I have to say.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    [

Yeah, you sound healthy, all right. I don't need to be summarily dismissed just because I have another opinion.

My impression is that you are incapable of seeing and weighing alternative explanations.

I actually read and listened to your comments, and evaluated them. I don't talk to you much on the forum because I rarely expect a similar response from you in return. I don't think your past is healthy, and likewise, I have no sympathy or tolerance for ignorance and/or perpetual rudeness.

That's about all I have to say.
    I don't think Nerd Girl is being rude. Quite the contrary, in fact she seems to be doing pretty well in light of some harsh posts apparently targeting her rather then logically debating her idea. And the reason she is being targeted is primarily because she is expressing a valid dissenting opinion in this thread. My impression is that others are much more incapable of seeing and weighing alternative explanations due to the demagoguery the video elicits .

I can see both sides and with the evidence presented elaborations that support both versions are fair game.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    I don't think Nerd Girl is being rude. Quite the contrary, in fact she seems to be doing pretty well in light of some harsh posts apparently targeting her rather then logically debating her idea. And the reason she is being targeted is primarily because she is expressing a valid dissenting opinion in this thread. My impression is that others are much more incapable of seeing and weighing alternative explanations due to the demagoguery the video elicits .
    I've weighed them, and addressed them. She is the one who hasn't weighed anyone else's.
    I've also used videos and statements from all parties connected, and articles and media, along with knowledge concerning abuse and mental health issues, and laws, in order to make an assessment.
    I can't ignore understanding and knowledge, and facts, in order to validate someone else's opinion. I think people have considered the ideas, but in some cases, they don't seem to make a difference at all to the situation at hand. Did the girl get savagely beaten in my eyes? Yes. I don't need to know why she brought the video forth! Why the fuck would I care? It seems to be diverting away from the situation at hand, not addressing it at all.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I've weighed them, and addressed them. She is the one who hasn't weighed anyone else's.
    I'm not faulting you in particular. In fact I respect your posting style in general even when we don't see eye to eye.

I just don't like when someone unfairly gets ganged up on because of dissenting ideas. And its difficult to clearly express fair judgment on others opinion when your getting rat-packed.

Its more disturbing to see someones freedom of expression squelched than it is to see their butt spanked.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    I'm not faulting you in particular. In fact I respect your posting style in general even when we don't see eye to eye.

I just don't like when someone unfairly gets ganged up on because of dissenting ideas. And its difficult to clearly express fair judgment on others opinion when your getting rat-packed.

Its more disturbing to see someones freedom of expression squelched than it is to see their butt spanked.
    While I can understand the sentiment, and it has happened to me on more than one occasion for no reason at all (simply because I had an unpopular opinion), in some cases, there is reason for it. It would be like if I say, "The sky is green." And 10 people come along and say, "No, the sky is blue." Would you feel that the guy who believes the sky is green, is being ganged up on because no one agreed?
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

While I can understand the sentiment, and it has happened to me on more than one occasion for no reason at all (simply because I had an unpopular opinion), in some cases, there is reason for it. It would be like if I say, "The sky is green." And 10 people come along and say, "No, the sky is blue." Would you feel that the guy who believes the sky is green, is being ganged up on because no one agreed?
    Naturally challenge someones ideas with logic and good manners then its fair game to test and even annihilate a defective idea.

But I don't want to derail. Please continue on subject. It just an aside which I felt was a matter of note. Thanks for taking notice.

>If you've got a parent who is serious with a belt, you don't backtalk when the belt is in their hand, and you don't jump and squirm around.

that's like saying i was never oppressed by my father because on one ocasion you witnessed me, choking him.
    kids get older and fear and physical pain loose their power over the independent spirit.
    she was just at the right age (to accept all the consequences of choosing freedom/truth/non-obedience)