User Tag List

First 12345 Last

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Needs a re-do. Cain forgot the evil chuckle to accompany that oily grin at the end.

MBTI
    ENTP

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyn4k49uqeo"]THE VERY BEST[/YOUTUBE]

Herman Cain has my vote.
    +10% Crit Chance

A window to the soul

Oh, hell no!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

The guy in the video looks like how a nonsmoker smokes a cigarette.
    Why is a "top teir" candidate making these ads that look like a Saturday Night Live scit?

Also of note: Cain has a horrible campaign spokesperson when it comes to damage control. I watched this last night (see link below) and he calls in bashing a story about Cain sexual harassment but after asking if it happen repeatedly will not deny it.

I happened to watch this last night and unfortunately this video doesn't include all the repeated questions by Geraldo if it happened (the mere accusation/not the guilt or innocence) if the sexual harrassment related event (ie the accusation and a cash settlement) happened with two different women.

If its a compel fabrication then deny it. If it happened then admit or explain. Dismissiveness about the weight of the relevance of the story even would be Ok but it needs a factual context; Not this bizare BS condemnation of the story. And if you don't want to talk about it don't call up/accept phonecalls from Geraldo while he is live on his show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BORPI-o3MTg
    Last edited by Vizconde; 10-31-2011 at 11:35 AM. Reason: full video clip found as opposed to earlier edited version
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I don't care so much whether he is pro life or pro choice but him trying to sound like he is both at the same time sounds disingenuous.

His explanation to explain his inconsistencies don't jive. What is he now trying to take a page from Romney? (see below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44aHaYToKIg
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

A window to the soul

Let me briefly explain why I say "hell no" to Herman Cain. The job of "President of the United States of America" is not an entry level position! Cain does not have the political experience, thus he will not be a strong enough candidate to kick Obama out of the White House. I predict, if Cain runs against Obama, he will make a couple of rooky blunders and Obama will win the election.

What's funny about this thread is that clearly Herman Cain is the man and we've failed to see something that the majority sees. How else does it happen that a pizzaman CEO ends up atop the Republican presidential polls and the latest news is that he's leading? Perplexing.

http://news.yahoo.com/herman-cain-ab...132411104.html

EDIT: I guess since most of y'all aren't Republican, this all must be pretty amusing.
    Last edited by A window to the soul; 11-13-2011 at 03:16 AM.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Huntsmans daughters are haugt!

Re: Parody of Cain viral vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOYVB...layer_embedded

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Let me briefly explain why I say "hell no" to Herman Cain. The job of "President of the United States of America" is not an entry level position! Cain does not have the political experience, thus he will not be a strong enough candidate to kick Obama out of the White House. I predict, if Cain runs against Obama, he will make a couple of rooky blunders and Obama will win the election.

What's funny about this thread is that clearly Herman Cain is the man and we've failed to see something that the majority sees. How else does it happen that a pizzaman CEO ends up battling with a well qualified career politician like Mitt Romney atop the Republican presidential polls and the latest news is that he's leading? Perplexing.

http://news.yahoo.com/herman-cain-ab...132411104.html

EDIT: I guess since most of y'all aren't Republican, this all must be pretty amusing.
    Majority? What poll have you seen where Cain is anywhere near 50%?

The only reason Cain even has a chance to win the nomination is because the Republican party has destroyed itself. It has become a party of anti-gay, anti-science, religious extremists. It's where all of the people who feel threatened by change go.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Majority? What poll have you seen where Cain is anywhere near 50%?
    I didn't say 50%, Mr. Laters or is it Ms. Alus? because you have such a pretty face. My majority reference derived from my ENTP junior level political analysis of the article I posted about Herman Cain leading the Iowa poll. Perhaps I was wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    The only reason Cain even has a chance to win the nomination is because the Republican party has destroyed itself. It has become a party of anti-gay, anti-science, religious extremists. It's where all of the people who feel threatened by change go.
    That's disappointing to hear because I thought the Republican party was a "big tent" that accepted everyone; including, the Democratic three ring circus and the Mexicans.