User Tag List

12311 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 268

  1. #1
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default How can anyone not like Ron Paul?

    don't you want freedom? do you honestly believe grown adults are incapable of making their own decisions? do we need government mandates everywhere trying to run the show?
    I really don't understand what people see in other ideologies.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  2. #2
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,983

    Default

    It's funny about Ron Paul and me. It's like, whenever I hear the man in a debate, I find myself agreeing with every point he makes until he gets to his actual conclusion. I have no clue how that works, or how he does it.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

  3. #3
    Senior Member lowtech redneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    It's funny about Ron Paul and me. It's like, whenever I hear the man in a debate, I find myself agreeing with every point he makes until he gets to his actual conclusion. I have no clue how that works, or how he does it.
    Basically, you probably agree with most of his broad philosophical principles, but think that he tends to takes things 'to their illogical conclusion'.

  4. #4
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    don't you want freedom? do you honestly believe grown adults are incapable of making their own decisions?
    Did you know someone could believe both of those things and want someone who's policies are different from Ron Paul's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    do we need government mandates everywhere trying to run the show?
    Not everywhere, but somewhere. A lot of people don't 'like Ron Paul because he pretty much wants to remove the federal government from everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I really don't understand what people see in other ideologies.
    I know. I bet a lot of people have noticed this. It's a big flaw of yours. I can see how someone might sell even my least favorite ideologies. Being able to do this can not only make it easier for you to reach out to others and anticipate the move of your opposition, it can even make you understand your own ideology better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    It's funny about Ron Paul and me. It's like, whenever I hear the man in a debate, I find myself agreeing with every point he makes until he gets to his actual conclusion. I have no clue how that works, or how he does it.
    I don't have that problem. I actually do agree with him on some things, but on the things I disagree with him (definitely most things) I know I disagree with him from the moment he starts talking.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  5. #5
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    Religious fundamentalist (sorry, I will never vote for one because I think it makes them unpredictable) and I don't share his views about Israel (from the little that I know). I'm a big supporter of Israel.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    do you honestly believe grown adults are incapable of making their own decisions?
    No, but I believe many are incapable of making good decisions.

  7. #7
    IRL is not real Cimarron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    3,424

    Default

    Difference of political views, you know that.

    I'd thought you'd meant his personality and public style, which I'd be surprised to see most people disliking. He has a very inoffensive and likeable demeanor. As for political views, well, those are political views...
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

  8. #8

    Default

    How can anyone not like Ron Paul?

    I don't even know who he is. Why does he have two first names?

  9. #9
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    I agree with him on a few things, and I like when he schools people like Michelle Bachmann at the debates because he actually knows history.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  10. #10
    Senior Member Critical Hit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    don't you want freedom?
    Yes. I do in fact, hate our freedoms.

    do you honestly believe grown adults are incapable of making their own decisions?
    No not really.

    do we need government mandates everywhere trying to run the show?
    Yeah Id say that child labor laws are pretty necessary. As are laws keeping lead out of our food.

    I really don't understand what people see in other ideologies.
    So Ron Paul is an ideology within himself now? Geez, when I compared Rob Paul followers to religious fanatics in the past I was only joking. So where should I start in becoming familiar with the Church of Ron Paul? What holy texts need I read?


    Also,

    don't you want freedom? do you honestly believe grown adults are incapable of making their own decisions? do we need government mandates everywhere trying to run the show?
    I really don't understand what people see in other ideologies.
    F-

    See me after class.
    +10% Crit Chance

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] NF, How Are You NOT Like Your Type Description?
    By SquirrelTao in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 08-27-2017, 05:28 PM
  2. [SJ] SJ, How Are You NOT Like Your Type Description?
    By SquirrelTao in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-04-2017, 06:25 PM
  3. [SP] SP, How Are You NOT Like Your Type Description?
    By SquirrelTao in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 05-15-2017, 03:39 AM
  4. Anyone who thinks Ron Paul Shouldn't be President is completly stupid or ignorant...
    By Munchies in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 01:47 PM
  5. [NT] NT, How Are You NOT Like Your Type Description?
    By SquirrelTao in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 05:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO