INFP

a too broad statement which is untrue.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Tantive View Post
    a too broad statement which is untrue.
    Yea, Jenaphor is into that. It's a little extreme.

Especially since everyone is biased and "polluted" lmfao; her being probably the most biased, non-objective one here. A truly objective human being, unfortunately, doesn't exist.

How could anyone with a heart bash Ron Paul anyways? Sure, I'll say I don't agree with his views but, he's of a different ilk than most politicians. I don't just decide that hey, all people who are religious, are pieces of shit, and let's be frightened of them. I'm generally a little more complex, tolerant, and less-prejudiced than that lol........of course, then again, I've never been much into politics. I'm starting to get more into it.

Somewhere along the line, I learned not to call people names that I am myself.... at least, I've addressed the issue, and tried to find and eradicate those. To do so shows a low-level of self-awareness.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I can't find much objectionable about him. He voted against the Patriot Act and he voted against the Iraq war resolution act in 2003. I still prefer Jon Huntsman but I can't say that I dislike Ron Paul, as I say that I dislike Rick Perry.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    Yea, Jenaphor is into that. It's a little extreme.

Especially since everyone is biased and "polluted" lmfao; her being probably the most biased, non-objective one here. A truly objective human being, unfortunately, doesn't exist.

How could anyone with a heart bash Ron Paul anyways? Sure, I'll say I don't agree with his views but, he's of a different ilk than most politicians. I don't just decide that hey, all people who are religious, are pieces of shit, and let's be frightened of them. I'm generally a little more complex, tolerant, and less-prejudiced than that lol........of course, then again, I've never been much into politics. I'm starting to get more into it.

Somewhere along the line, I learned not to call people names that I am myself.... at least, I've addressed the issue, and tried to find and eradicate those. To do so shows a low-level of self-awareness.
    Excuse me. I know at least 5 people in real life who are crazy because of religion. It's my opinion so it holds true.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    don't you want freedom?
    Yeah.

do you honestly believe grown adults are incapable of making their own decisions?
    Sometimes, yeah

do we need government mandates everywhere trying to run the show?
    Not necessarily.

I really don't understand what people see in other ideologies.
    Tame the Fi and keep an open mind. It will make you better at making decisions in the future, rather than assuming your ideology is absolute.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Excuse me. I know at least 5 people in real life who are crazy because of religion. It's my opinion so it holds true.
    LoL, fair enough. Religion can make people seem crazy, I agree with that.
    I just don't think it's that way in Ron Paul's case. Biased? Sure. Too religious? Sure. Crazy? No.
    I don't agree with some of his views, but I don't think he's stupid, insane, or extreme.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

LoL, fair enough. Religion can make people crazy, I agree with that.
    I just don't think it's that way in Ron Paul's case. Biased? Sure. Too religious? Sure. Crazy? No.
    I don't agree with some of his views, but I don't think he's stupid, insane, or extreme.
    Well the five people I know in real life have been made crazy due to religiosity, so this MUST hold true for Ron Paul. This is my opinion so it's right.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Well the five people I know in real life have been made crazy due to religiosity, so this MUST hold true for Ron Paul. This is my opinion so it's right.
    It's rather common to have a point of view that is out-there when it comes to religious matters, in some areas. I think Ron Paul is public enough to see the difference. It's about observation, in order to draw a judgment.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

It's rather common to have a point of view that is out-there when it comes to religious matters, in some areas. I think Ron Paul is public enough to see the difference. It's about observation, in order to draw a judgment.
    Are you suggesting that folkism isn't a valid perspective? Hopefully not, since that would invalidate...oh wait!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Are you suggesting that folkism isn't a valid perspective? Hopefully not, since that would invalidate...oh wait!
    Folkism? I wouldn't assume that Ron Paul is into that, unless he has claimed it.
    I don't know much about folkism, honestly, and it's difficult to find any info about it, quickly.
    In other words, WT Holy Fuck is Folkism? Anyone who cares to fill me and my newbie ass in, feel free.

------------------------

EDIT: I did find this: Under "Folkspartei" in Wikipedia:

"Close to the Bund for the emphasis on Yiddish and its culture, it differed from that party by its middle class, craftsmen and intellectual base, but also because of its ideological options. According to Dubnov, assimilation was not a natural phenomenon and the Jewish political struggle should be centered on a Jewish autonomy based upon community, language and education, and not upon class struggle as advocated by Bundist theorists. It was a liberal party in economic matters, committed to political democracy and secularism.[3]"

I fail to see what any of this has to do with Ron Paul. Because he cares for the people and is traditional in his beliefs and community-based, he is related to folkism? Seems an extreme pov.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype