User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

Results 91 to 100 of 268

  1. #91
    Senior Member Munchies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Personally, I'm a little sick of your fanaticism.
    it's ok the semantic comment was directed to you as well lawl

    Liberal, conservative, teaparty, fanatic. Isn't it great to have so many labels to label people with. political discourse just labels people, i don't care what you label me
    1+1=3 OMFG

  2. #92
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    A lot of semantical bullshit going on here as always. People argue just because it turns them on. At te end of the day, you are an idiot for not supporting ron paul. Ron Paul= Common sense. We have a wild beast of a system unleashing at everyone in the world, and everyone is too preoccupied with their soap operas to realize anything.

    This subject isn't up for debate because objective truth cannot be ignored, we can argue all day about the semantics about absolute truth but at the end of the day, there is only one peson moving in the direction of truth and that's ron paul. It's why his voters are the young, the agile, the people who have energy to protest. Sadly though, when Ron Paul is not elected these revolutionaries will be pushed to force a revolution through ecconomic motives since the dollar is going in the shit hole. All objective statements and I challenge anyone to question them
    I can point at anything and declare that it is the absolute truth. It doesn't mean it is, so it doesn't mean anyone has a reason to believe me when I say it. This is why intellectual discourse takes place at all. The answer to everything is not obvious, and sorting it out requires explanation.

    In your case, the things you say are so lacking in intellectual worth that I assume you are just a troll, and I'd rather prefer that you were a troll, because it would be sad if you were sincere.
    Last edited by Magic Poriferan; 02-09-2012 at 05:37 PM.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  3. #93
    . Blank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    1,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I said he was disliked not "socialists dislike Ron P", note the diference.
    Yes. But you implied that he put their noses into shit. People who get their noses put to shit by others tend to not like those that do it. So while you might not have said so explicitly, you certainly did implicitly.
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

    -----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

  4. #94
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    It's why his voters devotees are the young, the agile, the people who have energy to protest the naive and the simple-minded.
    Fixed that for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    it's ok the semantic comment was directed to you as well lawl
    Well, it's not like there's anything else worth talking about in this travesty of a thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    Liberal, conservative, teaparty, fanatic. Isn't it great to have so many labels to label people with. political discourse just labels people, i don't care what you label me
    But fanatic transcends political boundaries.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  5. #95
    Senior Member Munchies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I can point at anything and declare that it is the absolute truth. It doesn't meant it is, so it doesn't meant anyone has a reason to believe me when I say it. this is why intellectual discourse takes place at all. The answer to everything is not obvious, and sorting it out requires explanation.


    In your case, the things you say are so lacking in intellectual worth that I assume you are just a troll, and I'd rather prefer that you were a troll, because it would be sad if you were sincere.
    OooooOOOOooooOoooo good one! You must be quite the catch at the Rhetorical Bullshit Committee


    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Fixed that for you.



    Well, it's not like there's anything else worth talking about in this travesty of a thread.



    But fanatic transcends political boundaries.
    Thank's for your very insightful insight
    1+1=3 OMFG

  6. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    OooooOOOOooooOoooo good one! You must be quite the catch at the Rhetorical Bullshit Committee




    Thank's for your very insightful insight
    Man what are you drinking or smoking?

  7. #97
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Man what are you drinking or smoking?
    Kool-Aid. Yes, he is even smoking the Kool-Aid.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  8. #98
    Senior Member Munchies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Man what are you drinking or smoking?
    Irrelevant. Good stuff none-the-less
    1+1=3 OMFG

  9. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Kool-Aid. Yes, he is even smoking the Kool-Aid.


    Very good. Accurate too.

  10. #100
    Senior Member Munchies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno
    Posts
    474

    Default

    it goes both ways. Seems you peeps took the blue pill
    1+1=3 OMFG

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] NF, How Are You NOT Like Your Type Description?
    By SquirrelTao in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 08-27-2017, 05:28 PM
  2. [SJ] SJ, How Are You NOT Like Your Type Description?
    By SquirrelTao in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-04-2017, 06:25 PM
  3. [SP] SP, How Are You NOT Like Your Type Description?
    By SquirrelTao in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 05-15-2017, 03:39 AM
  4. Anyone who thinks Ron Paul Shouldn't be President is completly stupid or ignorant...
    By Munchies in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 01:47 PM
  5. [NT] NT, How Are You NOT Like Your Type Description?
    By SquirrelTao in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 05:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO