User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 21

  1. #11
    Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post

    I just feel it is part of the oil game.
    Iran needs to be ready for war if it dosn't play ball in oil contracts.

    The U.S and the U.K (although the U.K is more of a silent partner and has more to loose) are trying to make Iran feel their power...Iran in turn keeps laughing at them....and provoking them.

    Since Iran does actually have a big fat nuclear bomb program we could invade at any given time...ask yourselves why not... and therein lies the answer.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

  2. #12
    Senior Member Critical Hit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GemPOPGem View Post
    I just feel it is part of the oil game.
    Iran needs to be ready for war if it dosn't play ball in oil contracts.

    The U.S and the U.K (although the U.K is more of a silent partner and has more to loose) are trying to make Iran feel their power...Iran in turn keeps laughing at them....and provoking them.

    Since Iran does actually have a big fat nuclear bomb program we could invade at any given time...ask yourselves why not... and therein lies the answer.
    Major intelligence agencies dont "laugh" at other agencies. And if they did they wouldnt use Assassinations to do it. Consider all the planning and resources that would of had to go in to this, you dont pull an operation this big just to taunt your enemy.
    +10% Crit Chance

  3. #13
    Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Hit View Post
    Major intelligence agencies dont "laugh" at other agencies. And if they did they wouldnt use Assassinations to do it. Consider all the planning and resources that would of had to go in to this, you dont pull an operation this big just to taunt your enemy.
    Wrong.

    War games are constantly being played, just because the general public dosn't hear about them does not mean they do not exist.


    EDIT: Examples of public taunting....


    http://www.presstv.ir/detail/193467.html

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ge-W-Bush.html
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

  4. #14
    Senior Member Critical Hit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GemPOPGem View Post
    Wrong.

    War games are constantly being played, just because the general public dosn't hear about them does not mean they do not exist.
    But they usually have a goal. Governments dont run clandestine ops for shits and giggles, theyre usually trying to-you know-accomplish something. This plot(if it was real) took an awful lot of time, effort and resources for what amounts to a diplomatic "Neener Neener Neener". Especially when if they succeeded all this would do is strengthen US Saudi ties, which is a very bad thing for Iran.
    +10% Crit Chance

  5. #15
    Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Hit View Post
    But they usually have a goal. Governments dont run clandestine ops for shits and giggles, theyre usually trying to-you know-accomplish something. This plot(if it was real) took an awful lot of time, effort and resources for what amounts to a diplomatic "Neener Neener Neener". Especially when if they succeeded all this would do is strengthen US Saudi ties, which is a very bad thing for Iran.
    The bolded would be the real question, if it is not real gives rise to the game playing question. Propaganda, much?
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

  6. #16
    Senior Member Critical Hit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GemPOPGem View Post
    Wrong.

    War games are constantly being played, just because the general public dosn't hear about them does not mean they do not exist.


    EDIT: Examples of public taunting....


    http://www.presstv.ir/detail/193467.html

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ge-W-Bush.html
    Both of those were just public statements. They were not actual operations. Yes when Im talking about my enemy Im going to go "Neener Neener Neener" once in awhile, but Im not going to plot big ops like this to achieve the same goal.
    +10% Crit Chance

  7. #17
    Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Hit View Post
    Both of those were just public statements. They were not actual operations. Yes when Im talking about my enemy Im going to go "Neener Neener Neener" once in awhile, but Im not going to plot big ops like this to achieve the same goal.
    No but it's all part of the bigger game. A whole lot more planning has gone into things that have never even been given the go ahead within governments befor...coup de etats and such. I'm just saying i view the whole thing with suspicion, which i do not believe to be unwarrented.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

  8. #18
    Senior Member Critical Hit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GemPOPGem View Post
    No but it's all part of the bigger game. A whole lot more planning has gone into things that have never even been given the go ahead within governments befor...coup de etats and such. I'm just saying i view the whole thing with suspicion, which i do not believe to be unwarrented.
    Im not sure what you arguing here. All Im saying is that if Iran did do this they had to have some goal beyond just mocking us.
    +10% Crit Chance

  9. #19
    Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Hit View Post
    Im not sure what you arguing here. All Im saying is that if Iran did do this they had to have some goal beyond just mocking us.

    I was not arguing.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

  10. #20
    Senior Member Critical Hit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    338

    Default

    http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...79C0SE20111013

    If this plays out it will force Iran to extradite the leaders of their elite military Quds(Iranian Equivalent of the Navy Seals) rendering them useless.

    People have been saying Israel might be involved in this, Im starting to see that possible connection. And as a someone pointed out to me this seems a bit too complicated for the FBI to pull off. This whole thing is suspicious as hell.
    +10% Crit Chance

Similar Threads

  1. I Want To Shoot You All In The Face!!
    By Umbriel in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2013, 08:47 PM
  2. Should religious institutions continue to remain tax-exempt in the U.S.?
    By iwakar in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 06:13 PM
  3. [Fe] Fe help stat: what do I wear to an academic reception in the evening, no dinner?
    By Usehername in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 10:12 PM
  4. How to quickly type people in the real world.
    By Kleinheiko in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 04:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO