User Tag List

First 12

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Who - what'sherfaceburn?
    Yeah, "Whaaa TG get out of my thread!"

There are always little off shoots in threads, and this topic wasn't really thread worthy. It would have died out.... just like it did, and everyone moves on.

Incidentally the connection was that there are some laws that have become so common place, that is our duty to honor, but no one stops to question how ridiculous it actually is. Whatever.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I think they're a bit too generous with the placards, at least in California. I see plenty of able-bodied people abusing the system. Of course, being able to easily walk rules and I don't really see the inconvenience of walking across a parking lot. The most important part about the spaces is the width. People in wheelchairs and others who have difficulty exiting their vehicle need the wide space. Up front seems as good a place as any. If you're in a wheelchair, I'm willing to throw you that bone.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I understand the need for handicapped spaces but do we need as many as we have? Most of the time, they are empty.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    Aeon
    Enneagram
    10w so
    Socionics
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_s View Post
    I think they're a bit too generous with the placards, at least in California. I see plenty of able-bodied people abusing the system.
    Just because someone has functioning of their legs doesn't mean they have the ability to walk the distance. These health conditions are actually far more common than paraplegia too.