User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Thread: Male dominance

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    I don't know what you're trying to prove there. You gave me a link, but I gave you a link too that states otherwise. I also said something after that, something "history is written by winners". did you read that?
    I didn't see any links. I just saw you mention a book. I do not have that book in front of me so I cannot comment on the claims made by that writer. In alternative, I provided you with a wikipedia link that referenced half a dozen or so different sources that you can access through the internet. If you have something I can look up without going to a store and spending a few days reading, I'll check it out.

As to the statement "history is written by winners" - how does that prove that matriarchal societies existed?

Regarding before, I cannot change your mind, only you can do so, but I certainly would never pull out a gun if my country was invaded. What do you mean invaded? What would that change you personally? And why would you resort to violence? The instinct for COMPETITION and AGGRESSIVENESS is a male one. The eternal fight to see who has the bigger penis. That might well be one of the reasons men dominate women. Anyway, this is a long reasoning that you would have to do yourself with yourself.
    This is loaded with unfounded assumptions. First of all, you don't speak for all women. History is filled with women who took up arms to protect their country. Here's an example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyudmila_Pavlichenko

And there are female volunteers in the US military too you know.

Also, you are making an assumption on how I would react in certain circumstances. For all you know, I would just move to a safer place instead of taking up arms against the invaders, or wait till the whole thing blew over and support the winners, whoever they may be.

i merely wanted to tell you that IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU SHOULD READ STUFF BY ACTUAL EXPERTS.
    When you say "ACTUAL EXPERTS" all I see is "PEOPLE WHOSE OPINIONS I SHARE"
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

- I am not trying to win an argumentation war, I am trying to give you some clues that you can explore. Explore that book if you want.
    - I am not trying to prove to you that matriarchal societies existed. I am trying to tell you that you could see this in a wider perspective (ie. maybe matriarchal societies did exist, maybe male dominance is not intrinsic, maybe there can be other ways, maybe we are only taking into consideration a small part of the truth).
    - When you say that I don't speak for all women, then using the same logic also your claim of male dominance is wrong, since not all man behave like that. But I guess we both know that we are talking of a majority, or as you could call it, gender-associated qualities.
    - I did not make any assumption on your part, I read that you wrote you would take up a gun. This is all I'm saying.
    - No, but actual experts, I mean actual experts.

Seriously, I don't intend on starting a fight. I'm trying to be of a positive use to you. If you have a mental handicap, reading comprehension problems or just like to fight, I am done here.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    I didn't see any links. I just saw you mention a book. I do not have that book in front of me so I cannot comment on the claims made by that writer. In alternative, I provided you with a wikipedia link that referenced half a dozen or so different sources that you can access through the internet. If you have something I can look up without going to a store and spending a few days reading, I'll check it out.

As to the statement "history is written by winners" - how does that prove that matriarchal societies existed?

This is loaded with unfounded assumptions. First of all, you don't speak for all women. History is filled with women who took up arms to protect their country. Here's an example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyudmila_Pavlichenko

And there are female volunteers in the US military too you know.

Also, you are making an assumption on how I would react in certain circumstances. For all you know, I would just move to a safer place instead of taking up arms against the invaders, or wait till the whole thing blew over and support the winners, whoever they may be.

When you say "ACTUAL EXPERTS" all I see is "PEOPLE WHOSE OPINIONS I SHARE"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

OK, I have just realized you are not OP. I thought I was talking to OP. Is all.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

I'm just dominant in the social sphere. I let my big-titted ESTP sugar mommas handle the bed room, they do magical things...

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    Do you think there is a way to view women in a purely physical way that isn't negative? (and I'm not talking about art)
    I don't think viewing women in a purely physical way is necessarily negative, no. My personal opinion is it gets negativity when that view is never changing and/or semi - permanent, instead of being a temporary, in the heat of the moment thing. I can view a man as being purely a sexual, physical presence.. But I still view them as more than that when sexual deeds or thoughts are done and over with. They don't stay an object of my desire.

The topic is about males. Your post is also talking about American culture. I am both American, and have a penis.
    I figured you were referring to males, but I wasn't sure. I was like "... I'll look like a tard if he means something else. :c "

Women and men are sexual objects.
    I agree. I just think that is one aspect to us. A large aspect, no doubt, but one of many. Focusing on one aspect of anything has never been a positive thing, ime.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by chris1207 View Post
    I'm just dominant in the social sphere. I let my big-titted ESTP sugar mommas handle the bed room, they do magical things...
    sexual dominance is overrated. somethings it's much more satisfying to be the prize than the hunter
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTP

As is submission. The fun is found in both roles. Dominant and submissive, giving and taking.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Ugh... sure... mr. conceptualize all sorts of crazy systems and then experiment with them INTP...

MBTI
    INTP

That's a bit uncalled for, wouldn't you say? In my experience I find that at various times I enjoy both dominating and being dominated. To only pursue the fulfillment of one of these aspects is to experience half the fun.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    sexual dominance is overrated. somethings it's much more satisfying to be the prize than the hunter

haha It is good that the lambs exist, so that the lions have something to hunt for