User Tag List

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hatred of Australia and Australians

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Whenever I see a post made by Victor I think to myself, is he for real, or is it just for 'shits and giggles'?.

If the latter is the answer, Vitctor probably is the greatest ENTP who walked the surface of this forum.
    Lol, I have wondered the same thing. I never took Victor's posts seriously, and often I didn't read them because they were just too off in their own little world.

Now I am starting to regret the fact that I have begun actually reading them. I hope that this is some elaborate ENTP boredom scheme, but I fear it may be 4 srz bznz.

Victor isn't an ENTP. He is most likely an ISFP of sorts with a whole bunch screws loose. These long winded offensive non sequitur rants are a combination of an artistic endeavor and an attempt at control of unpleasant circumstances. He creates "art" by using leaps in logic to connect various concepts and statements to arrive at a provocatory conclusion, and people's predictable negative reactions give him a sense of control over generally negative social interactions experienced in real life - i.e. "they don't shun me because I'm a broken person who is fucked in the head, they just hate me for my art".
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Australia sucks.
    When all else fails, claim it's rigged.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Australia sucks.
    but their accents!!

My impressions of Australia are based on films and documentaries.

"Discovery Atlas" takes the lives of four Australians and discusses them.

Also, I've seen a wide variety of nature documentaries.

Iracongi are probably one of the greatest threats to humans! I think they are planning something.

Also, I saw some documentary that natives wanted to go worship whales, but their place had been turned into some sort of whale park, and they weren't allowed to perform their whale rituals. They were crying some real tears.

Oh my, what else?

Crocodile Dundee
    Steve Irwin...the movie and show
    Quigley down under
    Some sort of film about a woman and a Japanese dude who dies
    Part of some film with a woman cattle herder

Oh, and NEMO. I guess, I do hate Australians who take fish away from their parents to give to evil, fish-murdering children.

(Not really, that's a joke.)

I'm scared of swimming in the ocean there. There's something I don't understand. Everyone lives in the coastal zone, and most Australians love the water. Right? But what about all the great white sharks and iracongi?

Sure, I've gone out here and grabbed morays, petted sharks, and even grabbed barracudas. But when I think of Iracongi, it scares me.

Yet, if I could afford it, I'd spend some time living in Coober Pedy. That seems very nice.

In lieu of the World Cup thread, wherever that thing is, OH GOD! Please, please let us just hang on to this little lead.

EDIT: Awesome!

Is Victor the Australian version of Stephen Abootman?
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Senior Member Array JivinJeffJones's Avatar

South Africans hate us right now. Oh yes they do. They know why.

Ooh yea! *dancing wombats*

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by redcheerio View Post
    I was like, "um, I'm in Australia, I don't think anyone here cares about or is even aware that it's an American holiday...."
    Think of it as an excuse to drink while superficially celebrating the immigration experience of American an Americo-Australian Sant Patricks Day!