Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Critical Hit View Post
    Welcome to the 20st century. Everyone is guilty so you best keep your fucking head down.
    I'm not worried. Are you?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I'm not worried. Are you?
    A little bit. I can only wonder what highly classified "evidence" they have against me. Perhaps not enough to warrant an assassination, maybe Ill get off with a few days in a CIA black-site getting my teeth drilled. Of course the decision is up to the all knowing and wise council of assassinations. Im sure they will be fair and just.

Im sure they have plenty of top secret "evidence" on all of us. I bet those experts on the council can find nebulous "evidence" linking any of us to all manners of crimes.

Welcome to the new America, protect yo neck.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCZrz8siv4Q"]Protect yo Neck[/YOUTUBE]
    +10% Crit Chance

MBTI
    INTj

So what if those losers were citizens? In the case of Awlaki, he was actively undermining the security of the society that he is a member of. He needed to be dealt with. He could have turned himself in and be subjected to the protection of the legal system. But he chose not to. By default, he opted to engage in a military conflict, which has different rules. Too bad for him he lost.

The other dude was collateral damage.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    So what if those losers were citizens? In the case of Awlaki, he was actively undermining the security of the society that he is a member of. He needed to be dealt with. He could have turned himself in and be subjected to the protection of the legal system. But he chose not to. By default, he opted to engage in a military conflict, which has different rules. Too bad for him he lost.
    There is no evidence for ANY of this. All he did was run a fucking newspaper, a newpaper I happen to disagree with. But am I not the only one who is scared by that? Killed for running a newspaper, based on CLASSIFIED EVIDENCE?

Just because he could have turned him self in doesnt change anything. A man was still killed without trail based on no evidenceTop Secret evidence. Do you know what legal precedent is? If the president and this "council of assassins" could kill him they can legally kill ANY OF US.

But no, he was brown and he was a terrorist(based on evidence that they cant show you) and clearly none of us good non-terrorist white folk have anything to fear from Obama wiping his ass with the few tattered shreds of the 4th amendment still left over from the Bush era.
    +10% Crit Chance

Riva

Legally what he did was wrong. If a president or an authority from some other nation authorized it, it would be considered crimes against humanity but it's America, and the winners/the strong make the rules. Sad I know. At the same time a traitor is a traitor. Enjoys all the benefits from one's country and being loyal to its enemies?

Look on the bright side, the both of them gets to screw 70 virgins in heaven. Ah, the perks of being an Islamist.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    If he wished to turn himself in, he was free to do so. Otherwise, adios!
    Turn himself in for what? They never put up charges or anything, just labeled him a 'threat' ...rather broad isn't it?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Tantive View Post
    Turn himself in for what? They never put up charges or anything, just labeled him a 'threat' ...rather broad isn't it?
    Once again, you think in outdated jargon. Being a threat is the same as committing a crime. Misuse of the 1st amendment is an offense that you dont go to trail for.
    +10% Crit Chance

MBTI
    INFP

Ah yes, you get bombed instead, gotcha

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Critical Hit View Post
    There is no evidence for ANY of this. All he did was run a fucking newspaper, a newpaper I happen to disagree with. But am I not the only one who is scared by that? Killed for running a newspaper, based on CLASSIFIED EVIDENCE?
    Khan was collateral damage.
    Just because he could have turned him self in doesnt change anything. A man was still killed without trail based on no evidenceTop Secret evidence. Do you know what legal precedent is? If the president and this "council of assassins" could kill him they can legally kill ANY OF US.
    Smiting someone is only allowed in special circumstances. While it is possible that I can be targeted, the probability is miniscule. I have more to fear from alien abduction.

But no, he was brown and he was a terrorist(based on evidence that they cant show you) and clearly none of us good non-terrorist white folk have anything to fear from Obama wiping his ass with the few tattered shreds of the 4th amendment still left over from the Bush era.
    You have nothing to fear unless you support the planting of bombs in public places. I was pleasantly surprised by Obama's good sense and pragmatism. I thought he was going to be a toothless bleeding heart when it came to dealing with ruthless enemies.

MBTI
    ENTP

A RUTHLESS ENEMY WHO RUNS A NEWSLETTER.
    +10% Crit Chance