Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    Anything in any field of human existence that happens anywhere in the world is 200% America's fault. Didn't you know that? Get with the program?
    We do run the planet. We should be worshipped as gods. DO NOT ANGER US

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    We do run the planet. We should be worshipped as gods. DO NOT ANGER US
    I'm sorry. But the new kid in town is china. Perhaps you've heard of them. They built a wall.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I'm sorry. But the new kid in town is china. Perhaps you've heard of them. They built a wall.
    The "new kid in town" will off themselves in cloud of smog and in the throws of massive civil unrest.
    The birth of China's middleclass marks the end of the rule of their Communist Party as they know it.
    China's military is big, but they've never been in actual combat.
    The U.S.A. has been kicking ass and taking names for over a century.
    No matter how big China's military is, they will never be able to cross the Pacific, invade us, and take over our Western Coast.
    We would sink their navy and their aircraft before they got to Hawaii, it's that simple.
    Team America, FUCK YEAH!!! <---see the film for hilariousness of this quote

-Alex
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    The "new kid in town" will off themselves in cloud of smog and in the throws of massive civil unrest.
    The birth of China's middleclass marks the end of the rule of their Communist Party as they know it.
    China's military is big, but they've never been in actual combat.
    The U.S.A. has been kicking ass and taking names for over a century.
    No matter how big China's military is, they will never be able to cross the Pacific, invade us, and take over our Western Coast.
    We would sink their navy and their aircraft before they got to Hawaii, it's that simple.
    Team America, FUCK YEAH!!! <---see the film for hilariousness of this quote

-Alex
    Yeah but thats conventional warfare. China will win control by doing what it has been doing. Bribing our politicians and buying up ownership our real estate, natural resources and other equity.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Hey guys, I'm the only Italian here. You can't expect me not to be aggressive with this stuff, its 1-vs-the-world

The American Media has spectakular powerz!!!! We control all!!!!! Not even Italy can stand against us!

In any case, I find it rather disparaging to just assume any professionalism on the part of Italian forensics and judiciary employees must be absent, and they're simply pawns of some foreign hack demographic.
    What? No, they just did their job and she had a good lawyer. I still think the big picture points to her being guilty, even though of course judges cannot use such an argument.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    WHY are you saying she's a psychopath? I'm seriously interested in knowing what proof you have.
    Because she lied over and over again to investigators. Why be deceptive? She accused a man she knew was completely innocent. Her story has changed so much, she claims to remember the screams one minute, then later decides that was just some imagination exercise. Her language and writing discussing the incident have psychopathic overtones in my view. Its not related to looks or nationality for me. The way she behaved leads me to question why she has been so deceptive.

One murderer unquestionably involved in taking Meredith's life remains in prison. They set her and her ex-boyfriend free, so that is how their system saw fit to administer justice.

If you really, really want to delve into this case (like I did once when I was excessively bored during a protracted slowdown at work) there is a lot out there to read and watch and to consider. I doubt anyone here is going to provide you "proof" in a post that convinces you or anyone else. Opinions were all that was asked for and all we can really exchange.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Hey guys, I'm the only Italian here. You can't expect me not to be aggressive with this stuff, its 1-vs-the-world
    I just tend to find that it's everyone against America. And I say that as a CANADIAN living in Europe. I'm not talking about America's foreign policies. (Although that no doubt has a lot to do with other nation's attitudes.) But, you know, stuff like a news reporter being assumed to be American and then getting screamed at outside the court in Perugia. Because, OBVIOUSLY it's her fault as an American that this American girl may be a murderer and may have been wrongly acquitted.

I just think it's lame. It's something I'm incredibly sick of. I've lived in Europe for nine years and have heard so many Europeans who are apparently intelligent and who aren't supposed to be racist who don't hesitate to characterise every last American as stupid, fat, ugly, and basically worth of total annihilation. And again, I should point out that I'm actually Canadian.

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, I also get people over here disbelieving that I'm Canadian, because of my accent. They say "You can't be Canadian, you have an American accent." I explain that the accents are similar and perhaps particularly from my part of Canada. "No, you can't be Canadian. You sound so American." Ie. I'm lying about my nationality. Incredibly rude.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I guess I'm a cold-hearted unpatriotic bitch, lol.

I don't care what country she's from, if the forensics had said she did it (or made it very likely), I'd be kicking her in with the sharks. Nothing personal, it's just the way it is...
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

But, you know, stuff like a news reporter being assumed to be American and then getting screamed at outside the court in Perugia. Because, OBVIOUSLY it's her fault as an American that this American girl may be a murderer and may have been wrongly acquitted.
    I'm not against America, I have lots of american friends and well, I'm not against any nation, why would one be. I only become patriotic when I see baseless bashing, such as the one I've witnessed from the american media and in most american forums. In this case, the US are the attackers, their press basically enacted a campaign against the italian judicial system. It's definitely America's fault, in this case.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

The prosecution has indicated that they will appeal the decision. It will be a big downer for Knox and her boyfriend to have to return to Italy if its High Court reverses the Appeal Court's decision. Expect politics to play a hand as its getting close to US election time.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44767938...d_news-europe/
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"