User Tag List

First 17576566676869 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    You're confusing objectivity with your politics and opinions, which are not objective,
    No, I'm not. I realize some of my opinions are subjective. You're the one calling someone ignorant because of their subjective opinions, and I don't appreciate it. You act as if your ideas are the only ones anyone could possibly believe in, or they are ignorant. My opinion was not "wrong". It was subjective, and I don't appreciate your game-playing BS. And right after you tell me my subjective opinion is "wrong", you then proceed to ask me if I'm not "worried about seeming so ignorant". Who has the problem figuring out what is subjective here? Is subjective "wrong" to you?

I'm VERY VERY TIRED of people who have no arguments resorting to calling "ignorant". If you don't have an argument, just go away, but don't pretend to know something I don't. If you knew it, you would be able to do something more than just tell me my subjective opinion is "wrong" and then call me ignorant.
    so far as being gritty, you go me, I dont know what that means, sounds like some subjective feelings to me there.
    No, it came from a resource. (A book I have.)

So far as my thoughts being based upon feelings, not really, my thoughts are based upon judgements pure and simple and thinking things out,
    That's not what I see. I see feeling all over the place. And major-time assuming. Moreso than any ENTJ I know. We haven't had one back-and-forth without you assuming half a dozen things concerning my opinions. And, you are imagining what is going to happen in the future, and tell me that. It has nothing to do with reality.

when you and your pals got confused about economics earlier
    I don't understand who you are calling my "pal", because I am alone in this thread, posting. WTF. And I never got confused about economics. Looks to me like you are playing F'ey games. An ENTJ would never do this, but I've seen INFJ's do it. You're very F'ey. The "we" comment, I would think most T's would just dismiss it after someone explained that it was nothing but an impulsive posting matter, but I thought it looked okay to say "everyone" is watching, since it's a public forum. "We hear ya'", sounds reasonable to me. It seems somehow the phrase really bothered you, and it was something you took notice of, whereas I probably wouldn't have. And now you are acting on that by creating a "we" yourself, that doesn't exist at all. There are no "me and my pals".

Same exact thing I've seen another INFJ do on this forum. I say something, and they interpret it as meaning something it does not. Then they create a big scenario surrounding it that doesn't exist at all, and they ride it for all it's worth. All the while, the actual truth of the matter has long since been lost. They seem to be more into creating their own scenes than the reality of what-is, so accepting the realistic explanation for actual meaning, cannot be.

In other words, the only people I can think of who would give that much of a shit about a "we" in an argument is an F. They are reading more into the situation than what is there. I'm interested in arguing from a practical, realistic approach, the truths in the matter concerning your opinions. You can't do that, because you have no practical opinions or counters.
    I provided some links to the wiki, which I judged to be about your level of understanding and it wasnt me who first brought the big "we" into the dicussion and very gradually moved it across from any critical discussion towards becoming more discordant, towards finally discussing the posters, personally, rather than the topic.

I hope you think about all this and it permits you to have a better out look on things. Its interesting the amount of F and P types I've met on the forum who're pretty shallow thinkers and attribute differences of opinion on an unobjective and unexamining outlook on life. I'm waiting on the analytical break through which has you all trying to do more than recycle the latest vogue in thinking as "the truth".
    It really bugs me that you think you are so much better and more educated than everyone else, as you live with mommy and daddy at 34. Get a life. You don't know what "objective" or realistic is. Your head is way too in-the-clouds to be an entj, and I can't see an entj ever living with mommy and daddy.

You can't even have a real argument. You have no ways to counter from a practical, realistic approach.
    You have a very vivid imagination.

INFJ 9 so/sp? ENFJ? Not sure. I'm not good at guessing F types. Probably ENFJ. Could also be a 3. I'll have to think on it.

This has to be some kind of horrible joke. You should never call anyone "ignorant".
    Last edited by ICUP; 11-27-2011 at 06:52 AM.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

It really bugs me that you think you are so much better and more educated than everyone else, as you live with mommy and daddy at 34. Get a life. You don't know what "objective" is. Your head is way too in-the-clouds to be an entj, and I can't see an entj ever living with mommy and daddy.
    What does the poster's living arrangements have to do with the merits of his argument? I find it highly objectionable that a poster is telling someone to "get a life" and attacking him for living with his parents in a thread having nothing to do with living arrangements. Why bring in who lives with whom and what type someone's alleged S.O. is? Is this sort of juvenile trolling ok?
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    What does the posters living arrangements have to do with the merits of an argument? I find it highly objectionable that a poster is telling someone to "get a life" and attacking him for living with his parents in a thread having nothing to do with living arrangements. Why bring in who lives with whom and what type someone's alleged S.O. is? Is this sort of juvenile trolling ok?
    When someone calls me ignorant, they open the door for me to tell them what I think of them. Calling "ignorant" is a personal attack. Lark told me he thinks I am "so ignorant", and I told him what I think of him. Fair enough, and it's going to be fair.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

A comment on the quality of thinking regarding the subject at hand is no personal attack. A comment that veers off that into who lives with whose mama and the supposed MBTI type of whatever man is slagging you off at any moment has nothing to do with the topic.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

A comment on the quality of thinking regarding the subject at hand is no personal attack. A comment that veers off that into who lives with whose mama and the supposed MBTI type of whatever man is slagging you off at any moment has nothing to do with the topic.
    And you think asking someone if they are worried about seeming so ignorant is on-topic? No, it's not. He deserves it. You and I disagree. Now how about minding your own business. If you want to discuss whether something is a personal attack or not, there are threads for that. Are you on topic here?

Not only is the guy absolutely full of shit concerning his type, and tries to deceive people into believing he is entj, but he thinks he is somehow above everyone, all the while doing it.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I hate to break it to you, but a thread on a public forum where I choose to post is my business. I've witnessed a plethora of posts devoid of any critical thinking from you repeatedly, systematically lowering the quality of discourse on the forum -- posts that are irrelevant, ignorant or juvenile, but often all of the above. You've already ruined this thread by questioning someone's type (a pot-kettle exercise if I ever saw one) then launching into broadsides having nothing to do with the topic. Who Lark lives with is none of your business; just as who's shacking up with you right now was none of ours, until you brought it into a discussion on the proper analysis of capitalism. The way to show-up someone who accuses you of ignorance is to -gasp!- show your knowledge and intelligence, if you have any. Jumping into low-rate, tacky personal attacks proved not only that he was right about the ignorance of your posts, but also can now add classless and desperate to describe them.
    Gross.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I hate to break it to you, but a thread on a public forum where I choose to post is my business. I've witnessed a plethora of posts devoid of any critical thinking from you repeatedly, systematically lowering the quality of discourse on the forum with posts that are irrelevant, ignorant or juvenile, but often all of the above. You've already ruined this thread by questioning someone's type (a pot-kettle exercise if I ever saw one) then launching into broadsides having nothing to do with the topic. Who Lark lives with is none of your business; just as who's shacking up with you right now was none of ours, until you brought it into a discussion on the proper analysis of capitalism. The way to show-up someone who accuses you of ignorance is to -gasp!- show your knowledge and intelligence, if you have any. Jumping into low-rate, tacky personal attacks proved not only that he was right about the ignorance of your posts, but also can now add classless and desperate to describe them.
    Gross.
    I couldn't care less what you think.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I hate to break it to you, but a thread on a public forum where I choose to post is my business. I've witnessed a plethora of posts devoid of any critical thinking from you repeatedly, systematically lowering the quality of discourse on the forum -- posts that are irrelevant, ignorant or juvenile, but often all of the above. You've already ruined this thread by questioning someone's type (a pot-kettle exercise if I ever saw one) then launching into broadsides having nothing to do with the topic. Who Lark lives with is none of your business; just as who's shacking up with you right now was none of ours, until you brought it into a discussion on the proper analysis of capitalism. The way to show-up someone who accuses you of ignorance is to -gasp!- show your knowledge and intelligence, if you have any. Jumping into low-rate, tacky personal attacks proved not only that he was right about the ignorance of your posts, but also can now add classless and desperate to describe them.
    Gross.
    This is her second episode in this thread, too. She also accused me (baselessly, and rather hilariously) earlier of living with my parents, having a loser's outlook on life, having no job, and basically being a bum. Oh, and she had the nerve (without any trace of irony) to tell me that I needed to stop using the forum so much because it was impeding my ability to get a life.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Here's an interesting piece by Naomi Klein about the reason behind the crackdowns. I'm not really as surprised as she seems to be about all of this, though.

The shocking truth about the crackdown on Occupy
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    This is her second episode in this thread, too. She also accused me (baselessly, and rather hilariously) earlier of living with my parents, having a loser's outlook on life, having no job, and basically being a bum. Oh, and she had the nerve (without any trace of irony) to tell me that I needed to stop using the forum so much because it was impeding my ability to get a life.
    I'm asking you to stop talking about me. I don't want you to mention me. I've already told you that we agree on nothing.
    Do you know when to leave someone alone? Does that enter your mind, ever? Stop stalking me and replying to me.
    If you don't like me, guess what? PLEASE, PUT ME ON IGNORE AND LEAVE ME ALONE.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype