User Tag List

First 14546263646566 Last

Results 631 to 640 of 723

  1. #631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    Really? Well, I live here, I should know what my freedoms are. Thank you for knowing better than me what I can do, and have seen done a million and one times, in America.
    Wrong again.

  2. #632
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Wrong again.
    Let me get this straight, you're WRONG. And you have no arguments, so that proves it. If you think i'm wrong, give me a good argument for what I've said. Yet you can't.......
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  3. #633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    Let me get this straight, you're WRONG. And you have no arguments, so that proves it. If you think i'm wrong, give me a good argument for what I've said. Yet you can't.......
    This istp logic is no logic at all.

  4. #634
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    This istp logic is no logic at all.
    You're the one with no arguments, not me.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  5. #635
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Capitalism isnt cool anymore.
    In YOUR mind. That's not what spoiled American people are saying. We love iphones! As soon as the economy turns around, everyone will be comfortably numb again.

    Do I think there are massive problems? Sure, but they are related to crony-capitalism and corporatism and not captialism. I don't understand the capitalism bashing.

    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  6. #636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    You're the one with no arguments, not me.
    Why argue? It'll only make you more confirmed in your error, the facts are out there but you'll not even be interested if you feel you've something to lose by learning them, like your illusions.

  7. #637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    In YOUR mind. That's not what spoiled American people are saying. We love iphones! As soon as the economy turns around, everyone will be comfortably numb again.

    Do I think there are massive problems? Sure, but they are related to crony-capitalism and corporatism and not captialism. I don't understand the capitalism bashing.

    Yes you dont understand but hopefully in time your curiousity will over rule your entrenched opinion and you'll learn the truth.

    Either that or capitalism's obsolescence will hit harder home and the capitalist utopia will become less and less feasible or desirable, like the rule of the Sun King or something.

  8. #638
    Yup
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    Istj
    Posts
    1,516

    Default

    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

  9. #639
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Why argue? It'll only make you more confirmed in your error, the facts are out there but you'll not even be interested if you feel you've something to lose by learning them, like your illusions.
    Yea, we here ya'..... excuses for having no arguments.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Yes you dont understand but hopefully in time your curiousity will over rule your entrenched opinion and you'll learn the truth.

    Either that or capitalism's obsolescence will hit harder home and the capitalist utopia will become less and less feasible or desirable, like the rule of the Sun King or something.
    Are you hearing me? The problem is NOT capitalism. Capitalism is what made this country great. The problem is crony-capitalism and corporatism. What you think is going to happen has nothing to do with the truth, and what you think I believe concerning capitalism has nothing to do with what I believe.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  10. #640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    Yea, we here ya'..... excuses for having no arguments.
    Who's we?


    Are you hearing me? The problem is NOT capitalism. Capitalism is what made this country great. The problem is crony-capitalism and corporatism. What you think is going to happen has nothing to do with the truth, and what you think I believe concerning capitalism has nothing to do with what I believe.
    I've no problem with my hearing, what's wrong with your understanding?

Similar Threads

  1. Career choice gone awry... help?
    By Tamske in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 02:02 AM
  2. 'Occupy Wall Street' is counter-motivational
    By FunnyDigestion in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 07:35 PM
  3. Wall Street
    By Mondo in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 03:48 PM
  4. Wall Street's Driving Up Oil Prices
    By sLiPpY in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 03:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO