User Tag List

First 13536162636465 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    In the West, more people are indoctrinated to worship capitalist dogma than to bash it.
    Well, I wasn't. I didn't know jack shit, either way. I'm just now learning it for reals, but it makes sense that there is no reason to be hateful toward it, or to dismiss it.

After all, I could be in fucking China right now.... please be grateful for your iphones.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    capitalism is the price mechanism pure and simple, there is no reason that it intrinsically ties rewards and productivity, none what so ever, it actually ties rewards to what is profitable,
    If you produce things people want to buy, you will profit. What better system is there?

what has altruism and self-interest got to do with it too?
    Isn't it obvious? Compare capitalism to communism. Which system does a better job of directly rewarding the hard working?

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    Well, I wasn't. I didn't know jack shit, either way. I'm just now learning it for reals, but it makes sense that there is no reason to be hateful toward it, or to dismiss it.

After all, I could be in fucking China right now.... please be grateful for your iphones.
    LOL. China is home to the most the cut-throat competitive capitalists in the world.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

LOL. China is home to the most the cut-throat competitive capitalists in the world.
    I don't care what the deal is. My point is: I'm happy and thrilled to death to be in America. I fucking love it. Get it?
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    INTj

I don't care what the deal is. My point is: I'm happy and thrilled to death to be in America. I fucking love it. Get it?
    My position is also far better than most. But that doesn't mean I will ignore the injustices in the system.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

My position is also far better than most. But that doesn't mean I will ignore the injustices in the system.
    Who the hell said I am? A little fairy? Is that who spoke to you in your head?
    I suppose it gets old people assuming because you are concentrating on the positive, which no one apparently around here can see, that you are ignoring the negative.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM A SPOILED, HAPPYASS, GAMBLING, MONEY-GRUBBING, PARTYING, SEX-CRAZED AMERICAN. HERE'S TO YA'! *GUZZLE*.......
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Who the hell said I am? A little fairy? Is that who spoke to you in your head?
    I suppose it gets old people assuming because you are concentrating on the positive, which no one apparently around here can see, that you are ignoring the negative.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM A SPOILED, HAPPYASS, GAMBLING, MONEY-GRUBBING, PARTYING, SEX-CRAZED AMERICAN. HERE'S TO YA'! *GUZZLE*.......
    It seems as though you are intent on ignoring or rationalizing "negative" things, even if they are true.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    It seems as though you are intent on ignoring or rationalizing "negative" things, even if they are true.
    You and I agree on nothing. Period.
    Cool with me. It happens sometimes.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

If you produce things people want to buy, you will profit. What better system is there?

Isn't it obvious? Compare capitalism to communism. Which system does a better job of directly rewarding the hard working?
    Communism just takes the more direct route to where capitalism is going to end up.

Capitalism doesnt have to produce things people want, supply creates its own demand. I cant believe how ignorant you guys are of economics when you imagine its the corner stone of your thinking.

Maybe I can put this how you'll understand it. Capitalism isnt cool anymore.