User Tag List

First 646545556575866 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Critical Hit View Post
    Long story short we all got raped in the ass, hard, and people like Jaguar go around acting like it was our fault for dressing to slutty.
    How you inferred such inane drivel from my commending Howard Schultz for starting Starbucks, is amusing.
    But since you brought it up - do you dress slutty?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

ACORN Officials Scramble, Firing Workers and Shredding Documents, After Exposed as Players Behind Occupy Wall Street Protests

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/03...#ixzz1cgwHXJML

And you people don't think THIS is corrupt? I don't see how someone could pick and choose. It's all corrupt. Why in the fuck would someone blame Wall Street, when the whole system is apparently corrupt? No, it's a specific target. The non-rich against the rich. Class warfare.

I think I'm going to go down there and smash their offices like the loser I am! Down with Corruption!
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    I think I'm going to go down there and smash their offices like the loser I am!
    Don't forget to dress slutty.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    How you inferred such inane drivel from my commending Howard Schultz for starting Starbucks, is amusing.
    But since you brought it up - do you dress slutty?
    You are of the opinion that the only reason that all those kids protesting dont have jobs is lazyness and that if they just pulled themselves up by their bootstraps things would get better. I just summarized how this whole economic catastrophe was created. Is it an unreasonable conclusion to say the correlation between the state of the economy and the unemployment rate is in fact a causation relationship?

Its their fault they live in a shitty economy. They should have been born a few generations earlier like you and the rest of your bloated boomer ilk.

"Its your fault you got raped. Its your fault you cant afford insurance for your cancer. Why do you keep blaming other people for your problems?"
    +10% Crit Chance

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    Hmm. Where did all those failing loans come from, I wonder?
    Doesnt matter. Poison can come from a sassquach's shlong, all I care about is whos doing the poisoning.
    +10% Crit Chance

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    ACORN Officials Scramble, Firing Workers and Shredding Documents, After Exposed as Players Behind Occupy Wall Street Protests

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/03...#ixzz1cgwHXJML

And you people don't think THIS is corrupt? I don't see how someone could pick and choose. It's all corrupt. Why in the fuck would someone blame Wall Street, when the whole system is apparently corrupt? No, it's a specific target. The non-rich against the rich. Class warfare.

I think I'm going to go down there and smash their offices like the loser I am! Down with Corruption!
    Wow, Fox News is losing their edge. This story broke on the Tea Bagger chain email circuit weeks ago. I cant wait for them to run the story on Obama attending a New Black Panther Rally, or installing a mosque in the white house.
    +10% Crit Chance

You are of the opinion that the only reason that all those kids protesting dont have jobs is lazyness and that if they just pulled themselves up by their bootstraps things would get better.
    I am of the opinion that anyone can create their own job. I did it as early as high school and you don't have to rely on others to hand it to you on a silver platter. If a high school kid can do it, anyone can. If you want to whine about your lot in life when you have the ability to change it all by yourself, that's your choice.

That opinion of mine has existed since I was a kid. If you want to continue to maintain that line of crap you're trying to sell—that my opinion applies only to protesters—even after I just clarified my position, then you will leave me no choice but to assume you're just a common troll.

You can make money in any economic climate. Use your head.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Wow, Fox News is losing their edge. This story broke on the Tea Bagger chain email circuit weeks ago. I cant wait for them to run the story on Obama attending a New Black Panther Rally, or installing a mosque in the white house.
    I guess they should add that corruption REALLY is within the whole system, and not just Wall Street. I bet that one would turn some heads.

At the end of the day, when the liberal party owns most of the stations, you only have a couple to choose from for important news such as this.

Corruption IS corruption. Don't pick and choose. End of story. You've chosen your party based on your own personal belief system and value system, just like I have. You believe that things happen TO people that they can't control. I believe there are some things I can't fully control such as the economy, but most things in my life, I can, such as getting a job. That's why I see it as an excuse to use the economy for a reason not to have a job. It's a victim's pov, imo.

You are of the opinion that the only reason that all those kids protesting dont have jobs is lazyness and that if they just pulled themselves up by their bootstraps things would get better. I just detailed how this whole economic catastrophe was created. Its it an unreasonable conclusion to say the correlation between the state of the economy and the unemployment rate is in fact a causation relationship?

Its their fault they live in a shitty economy. They should have been born a few generations earlier like you and the rest of your bloated boomer ilk.
    Honestly, I used to think that too.

But after I watched successful people for awhile vs. people who couldn't get a job, I started to realize that there really is a correlation between laziness and not getting a job. In fact, I can't think of a case where it isn't true.

I don't know one unemployed person who has put in the same amount of hours and effort into getting a job as the successful people I know have into working. I've known people who have been laid-off, but they got jobs soon afterward, because they had built up the level of skill and industriousness that people were looking for. Instead of fucking-off and assuming, these people are creating.

That's not true about the gens, either. ENTJ's and economists at 20 are already conservative, for instance. So are kids in most of the South..... and other conservative areas. People attending "liberal" colleges tend to be liberal.

When the economy falls, many people fall. The people who have the skills, and/or have made themselves irreplaceable in many situations, do not. It's about weak vs. strong. Survival of the fittest. That's why it's pretty obvious that the reason why the person doesn't have a job, is because s/he didn't make it happen, and yes, I think one can view this as laziness from the pov of someone who worked very hard to make it happen.... and that's based on anyone.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    INTP

http://thinkprogress.org/special/201...credit-unions/

http://www.americanbanker.com/issues...Printable=true

This is class warfare, pure and simple

Just as the Cross of Coronado belongs in a museum, money belongs in the bank!

@ICUP Fox news, of all the news sites, it is as bad as MSNBC....

But anyways.