User Tag List

First 1119202122233171 Last

Yesterday the United Nations told us that the developed country with the highest rate of child neglect and abuse is the USA.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Yesterday the United Nations told us that the developed country with the highest rate of child neglect and abuse is the USA.
    I'm sure there's never been one single case of child abuse or neglect in Australia - not one!
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENTP

I dont know if you follow the Tea Party at all but recently theyve been warning that the occupy movement is actually a Communist Racist Nazi George Soros conspiracy.
    +10% Crit Chance

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Critical Hit View Post
    I dont know if you follow the Tea Party at all but recently theyve been warning that the occupy movement is actually a Communist Racist Nazi George Soros conspiracy.
    Or, what was Rush Limbaugh's word? "Media-Democrat-Industrial Complex."
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Critical Hit View Post
    This is how they describes everything the they don't like. A dead opossum under the house is a Communist Racist Nazi George Soros conspiracy to a tea partier. Also, Obama did it somehow. Possum powers maybe.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

Smile Australians are the wealthiest people in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    I'm sure there's never been one single case of child abuse or neglect in Australia - not one!
    Credit Suisse reports that Australians are the wealthiest people in the world, for we have the highest median income in the world, four times richer than a citizen of the USA.

And to address global warming we have instituted a carbon tax, while at the same time protecting the most vulnerable in our society.

And to cap it all, Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, is in Canberra today taking pictures of kangaroos. And the Queen remains as popular today as ever, especially among young folk. So there is no danger we will follow the USA into their disasterous Presidential Republic.

After WW II Australia gave Britain the equivalent of one billion dollars, a gift free and clear of repayment and interest, while at the same time the usurers of the USA made Britain pay off their war debt almost up to the present day. So it seems to me you might like to remember who your friends are.

And just the other day Australia gave Indonesia, the largest muslim nation in the world, a gift, free and clear of repayment and interest, of one billion dollars. And to help the Indonesians spend the billion in the interests of the poor, we have entered a joint administrative arrangement witht the Indonesian Government. This has the added advantage of bringing our two nations together at the administrative level.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Credit Suisse reports that Australians are the wealthiest people in the world, for we have the highest median income in the world, four times richer than a citizen of the USA.

And to address global warming we have instituted a carbon tax, while at the same time protecting the most vulnerable in our society.

And to cap it all, Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, is in Canberra today taking pictures of kangaroos. And the Queen remains as popular today as ever, especially among young folk. So there is no danger we will follow the USA into their disasterous Presidential Republic.

After WW II Australia gave Britain the equivalent of one billion dollars, a gift free and clear of repayment and interest, while at the same time the usurers of the USA made Britain pay off their war debt almost up to the present day. So it seems to me you might like to remember who your friends are.

And just the other day Australia gave Indonesia, the largest muslim nation in the world, a gift, free and clear of repayment and interest, of one billion dollars. And to help the Indonesians spend the billion in the interests of the poor, we have entered a joint administrative arrangement witht the Indonesian Government. This has the added advantage of bringing our two nations together at the administrative level.
    I'm not British, dear Victor. I just live over here. I'm Canadian, and I don't think we need any help from you, but cheers anyway.

So, in other words, there's never been one case of child abuse or neglect in Australia?

EDIT: How exactly did you get to be so frighteningly delusional?
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

The Children are Sacred

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    I'm not British, dear Victor. I just live over here. I'm Canadian, and I don't think we need any help from you, but cheers anyway.

So, in other words, there's never been one case of child abuse or neglect in Australia?
    Perhaps if you read, "The Children are Sacred", report", by the Australian Government, your question might be answered.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Perhaps if you read, "The Children are Sacred", report", by the Australian Government, your question might be answered.
    Why don't you just tell me? You're the expert on Australia.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING