User Tag List

First 12341252 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 723

  1. #11
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    You have me confused with someone who is your age.
    Are you going to answer my question?

  2. #12
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    What does a person of your age know about it?
    This is a super serious question, because I feel that perhaps you may know something that I do not.
    What I know is a product of age and life experience.
    Having said that, only a complete nut would reveal it online.

  3. #13
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Having said that, only a complete nut would reveal it online.
    Why? You're anonymous.

  4. #14
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    It's a good thing people in NYC protested I think New York is one of the better more liberal areas of the U.S. I never thought Americans had it in them anymore.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    You're anonymous.
    Nice fantasy.

  6. #16
    Senior Member IndyGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    It's a good thing people in NYC protested I think New York is one of the better more liberal areas of the U.S. I never thought Americans had it in them anymore.
    Apparently it spread to Chicago and Los Angeles, unless I'm mistaken. And I believe they are attempting to start an Occupy Atlanta, as well.


    It may not accomplish much, but I very much like the spirit of people trying to do something, even if it is just showing their disappreciation towards the current standards. I said the same thing, too, at first: this isn't going to accomplish anything. But what can we do? Our best effort is to try and make a stand.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

  7. #17
    Senior Member IndyGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    Is no one else phased by the fact that the protest has received such minimal coverage? Runaway dog and transgender baby are front page news. There are only small blurbs here and there in the media on this protest, and you actually have to dig for them. Has the media always paid such little attention to such events, and I'd been blind to such a fact until now?
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

  8. #18
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    Apparently it spread to Chicago and Los Angeles, unless I'm mistaken. And I believe they are attempting to start an Occupy Atlanta, as well.


    It may not accomplish much, but I very much like the spirit of people trying to do something, even if it is just showing their disappreciation towards the current standards. I said the same thing, too, at first: this isn't going to accomplish anything. But what can we do? Our best effort is to try and make a stand.
    That's not true I think It will raise awareness every action has a reaction maybe the jurisdiction might think twice before sentencing somebody to get executed. I think more Americans are noticing how much they are being controlled by corporations and their government if anything the protest is a release of emotional frustration and anger, it's therapeutic.

  9. #19
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    Is no one else phased by the fact that the protest has received such minimal coverage? Runaway dog and transgender baby are front page news. There are only small blurbs here and there in the media on this protest, and you actually have to dig for them. Has the media always paid such little attention to such events, and I'd been blind to such a fact until now?
    I'm not most of the corporate media is owned by general electric the same company that builds "high precision" bombs.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Beargryllz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    2,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    What I know is a product of age and life experience.
    Having said that, only a complete nut would reveal it online.
    Does this mean you are one of the Five Jew Bankers?

    Only one of the Five Jew Bankers would be so secretive...

Similar Threads

  1. Career choice gone awry... help?
    By Tamske in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 02:02 AM
  2. 'Occupy Wall Street' is counter-motivational
    By FunnyDigestion in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 07:35 PM
  3. Wall Street
    By Mondo in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 03:48 PM
  4. Wall Street's Driving Up Oil Prices
    By sLiPpY in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 03:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO