User Tag List

First 81617181920 Last

Results 171 to 180 of 276

  1. #171
    LL P. Stewie Beorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,805

    Default

    Yes, there is definitely a correlation between attention received and importance of subject matter. Now excuse me while I go back to watching the jersey shore.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

  2. #172
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beefeater View Post
    Yes, there is definitely a correlation between attention received and importance of subject matter. Now excuse me while I go back to watching the jersey shore.
    Snooki is true role-model for all American girls.

  3. #173
    Cat Wench ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Snooki is true role-model for all American girls.
    No word more true has been spoken in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

  4. #174
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I think it's awesome how butthurt people are over a funny picture.

    This means I said something important.
    No, it means you said something dumb. Dumb posts tend to elicit responses.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  5. #175
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    No, it means you said something dumb. Dumb posts tend to elicit responses.
    That's funny I'm not the first person to point out the irony of Republicans having social beliefs that diametrically oppose the teachings of Jesus.

  6. #176
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    That's funny I'm not the first person to point out the irony of Republicans having social beliefs that diametrically oppose the teachings of Jesus.
    How about you quote Jesus on government healthcare policy, as I asked? I triple dog dare you.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  7. #177
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    How about you quote Jesus on government healthcare policy, as I asked? I triple dog dare you.
    "The foremost is, 'Hear, O Israel! The Lord our God is one Lord; and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.' "The second is this, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these." (NAS, Mark 12:28-31)

    "American King James Version
    And now stays faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity." ~ 1 Corinthians 13:13

  8. #178
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    "The foremost is, 'Hear, O Israel! The Lord our God is one Lord; and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.' "The second is this, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these." (NAS, Mark 12:28-31)

    "American King James Version
    And now stays faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity." ~ 1 Corinthians 13:13
    And that supports socialised health care?

  9. #179
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    And that supports socialised health care?
    Even the Devil can quote the Bible to suit his needs.

  10. #180
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    And that supports socialised health care?
    Yes I think it philosophically opposes the very nature of free market capitalism and Nietszche and Ayn Rand and all of it, yes I absolutely do.

    There's nothing like telling women they are forced to bring children into the world and then not wanting to support any social programs or create any social support to feed those children.

    It's insanity, in my opinion.

    My core ethics were based in Christian charity, I'll entirely admit it, and I still see nothing wrong with the New Testament words in red.

    I just don't understand why so many Republicans glorify selfishness. It's absolutely flooring to me.

Similar Threads

  1. media coverage of the tea parties
    By Risen in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 03:22 PM
  2. Tax Day Tea Party Protests
    By Risen in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 10:47 PM
  3. Civil unrest: National tea party, tax revolt
    By Risen in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 04:14 PM
  4. Let pretend we are at a party!
    By Ypsilon in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 05:39 PM
  5. Ron Paul Tea Party... will you be donating?
    By file cabinet in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 03:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO