User Tag List

First 4567 Last

ReflecTcelfeR

Sooo... We are where we are because of misdirection and underestimation. Agreed. What are we gonna do about it now?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    Do you have any more of those NWO brainwashing links? You're just another Illuminati puppet....Geneva Convention is part of the plan to keep the USA from realizing it's full potential, I'm going to guess that you're European, white and you consider televised propaganda the "news". It's not even worth arguing with you about. I would put people like you on the list of approved torture subjects.
    Can one of the more regular posters on this board tell me if this guy is a troll or not? Otherwise I would like to take a page from Arthur Schopenhauer and declare victory.
    +10% Crit Chance

I guessed right. It's Leger. Lol. I think Leger is just being Leger.

Glycerine

Here's my take on them from my blog....

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    I don't hate Bush but I didn't necessarily like him as a former president. I have always just thought he got more hate than he deserved and I find it somewhat irritating. To be honest, I feel the same way about Obama but in the reverse... he gets glorified too much. We will have to wait a few years out to see the true effectiveness of either president.

If Obama was in his position around 9/11, what would he have done? Would he have done the same thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Well, I have heard people compare Bush to a dictator (esp. Hitler) and Obama seemed like the new Messiah for awhile (there is even a dildo shaped like his head and condoms with his face on it) Both seemed to get old pretty fast. Why can't there be a middle ground in that sense? Saying that, I might vote for Obama depending on who else runs.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Obama has a hotter wife than Bush, at least he gets this point.
    Michelle Obama? YUCK. Barack could have done way better. She is scary. Laura Bush was much more attractive at the same age.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    Michelle Obama? YUCK. Barack could have done way better. She is scary. Laura Bush was much more attractive at the same age.
    Michele Obama reminds me of a gremlin for some reason. Laura Bush looks like she had an overdone facelift at some point though.....

EDIT:

Apparently I am not the only person who thinks so, haha. I just googled "Michelle Obama" and "gremlin" and got this:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1oQlXDTk78"]Michelle Obama and gremlin[/YOUTUBE]
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Glycerine

These are yearbook pics!

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Michele Obama reminds me of a gremlin for some reason. Laura Bush looks like she had an overdone facelift at some point though.....

EDIT:

Apparently I am not the only person who thinks so, haha. I just googled Michelle "Obama" and "gremlin" and got this:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1oQlXDTk78"]Michelle "Obama" and "gremlin"[/YOUTUBE]
    DORK ALERT!!! Strictly speaking, Gizmo was a mogwai, not a gremlin. But, yes, I see the resemblance. I think I posted this a long time ago, but damn, was Nancy Reagan a hot piece back in the day. Time was not kind.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Oh, and George W. Bush and Barack Obama both suck big, fat-ass rhinoceros cock.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post

Trials take time, and the information these guys have that we want is almost always of a time sensitive nature.
    How should we get this information?