User Tag List

First 5678 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 73

  1. #61
    null Jonny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    FREE
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkenya View Post
    not really, no. people who consider themselves american annoy me. look around...no one is "american". especially in 2011...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkenya View Post
    You people need to get to work.
    400 years was good though...lol

    So when you say 'you people,' to whom are you referring?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #62
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    God damn, does Perry ever look fruity in that pic.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  3. #63
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    God damn, does Perry ever look fruity in that pic.
    Not as fruity as in this pic



    (in all fairness David's Corndog shot probably photoshoped)
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  4. #64
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Hit View Post
    So is it officially a Perry v Obama race now?
    When this question came to mind and seeing the polls and watching the media hop on back of this horse I felt rather gloom. Then I noticed that Sarah Palin will be in the next debate and became hopeful. Not that I am a huge Sarah Palin fan but rather she will likely mix up the race and recover a lot of the neo-tea-party vote (I'm a fan of the 'old' tea-party but it seems like the media has transmuted that entity into a least a temporary aberration.) and capture some of the lost Michele Bachmann vote Perry would otherwise acquire plus pull in a whole motley crew of spectators who would otherwise not participate in the political debate.

    In otherwords a mix between a new deal and a circus!

    Edit: Disregard as Sarah will not be in tonights debate (apparently she was invited despite not throwing her hat in the ring yet) Nevertheless the dynamic I addressed is still possible once she jumps in (assuming she does)
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  5. #65
    LL P. Stewie Beorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,804

    Default

    My favorite part of the debate tonight:

    "I will win the illegal v... I mean latino vote" -Rick Santorum

    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

  6. #66
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beefeater View Post
    My favorite part of the debate tonight:

    "I will win the illegal v... I mean latino vote" -Rick Santorum

    ^ Lol!

    Although I am not a supporter of her, Michele Bachmann both looked better and did a stronger debate performance this time going after the oddly unprepared Perry, especially calling into question Perry's motivation (lobbyist $) behind the executive order human papillomavirus inoculations. Houseman did much worse with the Harley, Treason and Kirk Cobain comments. Mitt Romney did a mixed job and got a passing grade with his 4 Aces analogy despite the initial unpresidential back and forth bickering with Perry. Rick Santorum gaff with the illegal vote (above) was made up by pandering to the audiences 911 sympathies and claiming we were attacked because terrorist hate us because we are free and chastising Ron Paul who then got boos from the audience for giving rational reasons (we were on their holy land etc.) for why we were attacked. Ron Paul nevertheless did well on the offensive against Perry claiming that he as a resident of Texas has to pay nearly double state taxes and much of the job growth in Texas were government jobs. Newt seemed totally comfortable and in his element despite being completely redundant and the Godfather Pizza 999 dude seemed to negate his whole presence with the ending joke about “I would bring my sense of humor to the White House because America is too uptight.” Might as well have said "you white people are too uptight"
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  7. #67
    Senior Member Critical Hit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    338

    Default

    http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...ican-cannibals

    This is going to be a very fun election.
    +10% Crit Chance

  8. #68
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Mbti types of the debaters

    Romney : ESTP
    Perry: ESFJ
    Bachman: ENFJ
    Dr. Paul: INTP
    Newt: INTJ
    Santorum: EStJ
    Cain: isTj
    Houseman: INfJ

    The personality type differences seem to make it more interesting to watch than one would expect.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  9. #69
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Hit View Post
    http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...ican-cannibals

    This is going to be a very fun election.
    There was a lot of human sacrifice in native populations in the Americas before Europeans showed up. And do you know what that means today?


    [YOUTUBE=sul16s0VSzs]N.O.R.E. - Nothin'[/YOUTUBE]
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  10. #70
    LL P. Stewie Beorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,804

    Default

    Perry will be in town tomorrow. I'll probably go even though it will make my stomach turn to hear people cheer for him.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

Similar Threads

  1. 2004 | 2008 | 2012 | 2016 General Election Matchups from RealClearPolitics
    By Jonny in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-27-2016, 01:16 PM
  2. 2012 United States Presidential Election Predictions!
    By Jonny in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 423
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 03:28 AM
  3. Religious demographics and the 2012 Elections...
    By Cimarron in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 04:51 PM
  4. Dawkins and Evolution, a discussion (moved to new thread)
    By hereandnow in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 11:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO