User Tag List

First 567

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I wouldn't consider it widespread. I think the overwhelming negative reaction to this news report (not here: all over the internet) is a testament to the fact that this attitude is that of a minority. I also wouldn't go so far as to accuse anyone of having a rapist mentality unless of course they're a rapist. I'm unconvinced that rape is part of the libertarianism platform.
    I'm unconvinced that the libertarian platform amounts to much besides unmitigated selfishness and narcissism and I'm less convinced by the day actually, I wouldnt accuse anyone of having a rapist mentality but I do think that if you're a selfish, narcissistic individual you're not going to empathise with anyone enough not to victimise them or exploit them, whether its rape or short changing them as much as you possibly can.

All I can say is that I hope you're right, that it is a minority, even if it is a minority they could be in the vanguard or advance party of a pretty ugly cultural trend.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I'm unconvinced that the libertarian platform amounts to much besides unmitigated selfishness and narcissism and I'm less convinced by the day actually, I wouldnt accuse anyone of having a rapist mentality but I do think that if you're a selfish, narcissistic individual you're not going to empathise with anyone enough not to victimise them or exploit them, whether its rape or short changing them as much as you possibly can.

All I can say is that I hope you're right, that it is a minority, even if it is a minority they could be in the vanguard or advance party of a pretty ugly cultural trend.