User Tag List

View Poll Results: Gay marriage rights

Voters
170. You may not vote on this poll
  • Should be given

    158 92.94%
  • Should not be given

    9 5.29%
  • Could tolerate gay couples, but can't tolerate gay marriages

    9 5.29%
  • Can't tolerate gay marriages or couples

    3 1.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 16242526272836 Last

Results 251 to 260 of 591

  1. #251
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0110011001110101 View Post
    Seriously, I do really think that some people would qualify much more to a position as slave than as a free and voting man or woman.

    We would definitely not have this discussion if things were in order, like they were a just a few generations ago.
    Yeah! People definitely weren't protesting back then!

  2. #252
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Sure, I must be related to them because I don't choose to respond to really predictable emotional tantrums in which I get called ignorant, a nazi and god knows what.
    Seriously, in order to NOT be ignorant, just HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO READ? Because I really do read a whole lot more than even most people who get paid to do it.
    What magical scriptures will make me a non-ignorant? Please, divulge this information to me at once so that I can start agreeing with you and the general consensus.

    And by the way, I really am a nazi. The full name of what I am is "Strasserite National Socialist", if you know what that is.

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  3. #253
    Senior Member Mr. Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0110011001110101 View Post
    Seriously, I do really think that some people would qualify much more to a position as slave than as a free and voting man or woman.

    We would definitely not have this discussion if things were in order, like they were a just a few generations ago.
    Hahahaha! Your funnier than mickey mouse on helium. Common jesus, if we were to enslave people we'd be the laughing stock of the animal kingdom.

  4. #254
    Senior Member Beargryllz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    2,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cat View Post
    Hahahaha! Your funnier than mickey mouse on helium. Common jesus, if we were to enslave people we'd be the laughing stock of the animal kingdom.
    I think that we are in a position to laugh at the rest of the animal kingdom (minus some of the more advanced species, bees, ants, etc) because we DO enslave people. This allows us to direct more energy toward a goal (any goal) than a more independent species could possible muster.

    Slavery is just one of many fantastic innovations our species has used to cover the world in our spawn, our works, and our filth

  5. #255
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0110011001110101 View Post
    Sure, I must be related to them because I don't choose to respond to really predictable emotional tantrums in which I get called ignorant, a nazi and god knows what.
    I'm sorry, are you mistakenly reading your own posts here? The only emotional tantrums I see are being posted by you.

    You call people brain washed and immoral and then cry victim when I tell you that you are ignorant? (Hint: this is an example of you being ignorant.)
    Seriously, in order to NOT be ignorant, just HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO READ? Because I really do read a whole lot more than even most people who get paid to do it.
    What magical scriptures will make me a non-ignorant? Please, divulge this information to me at once so that I can start agreeing with you and the general consensus.
    In your case I really don't know if there is enough time left before the Earth is swallowed up by the Sun going into its Red Giant phase for you to not be ignorant.

    Please provide facts to support your claim that you read more than most people. I need numbers on: How much you read (in pages), What exactly you are reading (this is most likely the culprit), and the studies that show how many pages people read in countries where reading is a pastime. We also probably need a reading content qualifier. Someone who reads 2000 pages per week on philosophy will be weighted differently than someone who reads 2000 pages of harlequin romance novels.

    And by the way, I really am a nazi. The full name of what I am is "Strasserite National Socialist", if you know what that is.
    Just because I know something doesn't mean I care.

    Also, how amazingly hilarious is it that you cry about being called a nazi ("I get called ignorant, a nazi and god knows what.") and then state proudly that you are a nazi.

    Your obliviousness should be bottled and given to the masses so that the way can be paved for my ascension to the throne.

  6. #256
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cat View Post
    Hahahaha! Your funnier than mickey mouse on helium. Common jesus, if we were to enslave people we'd be the laughing stock of the animal kingdom.
    How so? Aren't we pretty much on top of the food-chain? I don't really think they're doing much laughing at all. Laughing steaks, now that would be something.

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  7. #257
    Senior Member Mr. Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    I think that we are in a position to laugh at the rest of the animal kingdom (minus some of the more advanced species, bees, ants, etc) because we DO enslave people. This allows us to direct more energy toward a goal (any goal) than a more independent species could possible muster
    We're at a position to laugh at other species because we can get to our goals? So Js have the right to laugh at Ps for not doing stuff? Im jealous. I should be a J.

  8. #258
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    The only person who has called you a Nazi in the entirety of this thread appears to be you. Ctrl+F it for yourself if you please.

    You are putting words into people's mouths. Calling out people for things they didn't say is unfair.

    As far as the charges of ignorance are concerned, this appears to be grounded in objective fact by your apparent lack of awareness or even concern for historicity.

    Anyway, I've got to ask: how do you think homosexuality is responsible for the cancer that's gripped our society? Support arguments with empirical proof, please.

    N.B. Correlation does not imply causation.

  9. #259
    Senior Member Mr. Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0110011001110101 View Post
    How so? Aren't we pretty much on top of the food-chain? I don't really think they're doing much laughing at all. Laughing steaks, now that would be something.
    Hyenas laugh at us like we're idiots. Their right!

  10. #260
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Do I really belong to the same species as some of you? I am seriously starting to wonder, because most of what you say is just childish or even stupid in its nature.

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Similar Threads

  1. Support for Same-Sex Marriage Climbs to New High
    By Totenkindly in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 299
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 10:43 PM
  2. Question for those who oppose same-sex marriage on religious grounds:
    By Brendan in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 09:32 PM
  3. Same-Sex Marriage
    By metaphours in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 07:52 AM
  4. Do you think same-sex marriage should be legal?
    By ez78705 in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 257
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 05:02 PM
  5. Christianity Today Poll (same-sex marriages)
    By Totenkindly in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 08:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO