Thread: London Burns

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

yeah yeah: erm trying a career as thief in post-apocalyptic australia

"Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    NICE

Quote Originally Posted by Critical Hit View Post
    You are a disgusting person and I hope you know that. I hope when you sit down and shit you feel shards of broken glass and hate scraping through your colon and you know that I put them there. Apes like you make me sick, not the kinds that go around and break and steal things, but the kinds who go to school and get degrees; who listen to other monkeys make fancy mouth sounds and then mime them for bannanas.

Youre real smug right now, I can tell that. And nothing I can say will change that. But what I do take joy in is that fact that when God cashes his check and this disgusting shitrock called earth takes a dip in the lake of fire you wont survive. Most of us wont, but you especially. Youll be the first one with your skull cracked open by the hyper mutants so they can feast on all that book learning of yours. You wont be tweeting about that will you? You wont be updating your status about the roaming packs of wolves gnawing on your ribcage.

Enjoy your TV.
    Steady on. It's entirely possible Erm bought a new TV. Or that he just found one... on the way home.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    ENTP

If you actually read my post you would know I wasnt ragging on Erm for stealing a TV but for having a pizza-deliveryphilosophy degree.
    +10% Crit Chance

MBTI
    NICE

Well done.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

If you actually read my post you would know I wasnt ragging on Erm for stealing a TV but for having a pizza-deliveryphilosophy degree.
    I bet the first Fallout game you played was 3.

Yeah I know your kind.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by erm View Post
    I bet the first Fallout game you played was 3.

Yeah I know your kind.
    No it was 2.

I bet you pretend to understand Nietzsche in coffee shops to pick up chicks.

CHECK
    +10% Crit Chance

MBTI
    NICE

Har-har.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

I suspected that, your attack sounded too ridicules, and also you have already befriended erm, and i suspect you assholes are communicating in ventrilo or some other medium. Maybe your erms friend or maybe your erms other ip.

MBTI
    NICE

Scum.