User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Results 111 to 120 of 163

Thread: London Burns

  1. #111
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erm View Post
    What if I was one of them?
    Its possible to repent of sin and seek forgiveness.

  2. #112
    Senior Member ColonelGadaafi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP
    Posts
    774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erm View Post
    What if I was one of them?
    Not my job to chastize you for what you do, but i would be very curious for why someone like yourself with a philosphy degree would have a taste for wanton destruction and pointless theft. You'd have better sense then that. Even irrational inviduals have some degree of rational evaluation they can orient themselves with. These guys with respectable positions make professional criminals look noble.

    This is what i call a mongolian take on literacy.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

  3. #113
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    1,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    Not my job to chastize you for what you do, but i would be very curious for why someone like yourself with a philosphy degree would have a taste for wanton destruction and pointless theft. You'd have better sense then that. Even irrational inviduals have some degree of rational evaluation they can orient themselves with. These guys with respectable positions make professional criminals look noble.

    This is what i call a mongolian take on literacy.
    It's specifically my philosophy degree that stops me? I think my physics degree has made me more violent and irrational, so let's blame that.

    Meanwhile I'll carry on watching the news coverage of all this, on my brand new TV

  4. #114
    Senior Member knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    9
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erm View Post
    It's specifically my philosophy degree that stops me? I think my physics degree has made me more violent and irrational, so let's blame that.

    Meanwhile I'll carry on watching the news coverage of all this, on my brand new TV



    your terrible Erm
    9w?

  5. #115
    Senior Member ColonelGadaafi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP
    Posts
    774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erm View Post
    It's specifically my philosophy degree that stops me? I think my physics degree has made me more violent and irrational, so let's blame that.

    Meanwhile I'll carry on watching the news coverage of all this, on my brand new TV
    Its an accurate assumption esse:

    deduction:
    degree in philosphy- having or being able to acquire money to study economically useless shyte- deduction: you generate enough money to not be forced to resort to immoral petty crime to obtain ipods and whatever.

    Yes ultimately i could be more critical here and draw less biased conclusions, but my generalizations are sound. Still it doesn't take away the point that this kind of barbarity is only comitted to satisfy an impulse in the case of these well-off people, doesn't this purposeless behavior strike you as fucking stupid and immoral?.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

  6. #116
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,628

    Default

    Well, assholes be looting but what about the people buying the stuff looted over ebay?

  7. #117
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    @erm


  8. #118
    Senior Member Critical Hit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erm View Post

    Meanwhile I'll carry on watching the news coverage of all this, on my brand new TV
    You are a disgusting person and I hope you know that. I hope when you sit down and shit you feel shards of broken glass and hate scraping through your colon and you know that I put them there. Apes like you make me sick, not the kinds that go around and break and steal things, but the kinds who go to school and get degrees; who listen to other monkeys make fancy mouth sounds and then mime them for bannanas.

    Youre real smug right now, I can tell that. And nothing I can say will change that. But what I do take joy in is that fact that when God cashes his check and this disgusting shitrock called earth takes a dip in the lake of fire you wont survive. Most of us wont, but you especially. Youll be the first one with your skull cracked open by the hyper mutants so they can feast on all that book learning of yours. You wont be tweeting about that will you? You wont be updating your status about the roaming packs of wolves gnawing on your ribcage.

    Enjoy your TV.
    +10% Crit Chance

  9. #119
    Senior Member ColonelGadaafi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP
    Posts
    774

    Default

    leave the kernals legs alone man and stop playing on greed.

    to the above poster, take it easy with the indignation, erm is too much of pansy to steal shit , even in a riot, he would propbably be pushed away by a bunch of burly ghetto thugs, before he would have half the chance to grab a tv.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

  10. #120
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    1,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Hit View Post
    You are a disgusting person and I hope you know that. I hope when you sit down and shit you feel shards of broken glass and hate scraping through your colon and you know that I put them there. Apes like you make me sick, not the kinds that go around and break and steal things, but the kinds who go to school and get degrees; who listen to other monkeys make fancy mouth sounds and then mime them for bannanas.

    Youre real smug right now, I can tell that. And nothing I can say will change that. But what I do take joy in is that fact that when God cashes his check and this disgusting shitrock called earth takes a dip in the lake of fire you wont survive. Most of us wont, but you especially. Youll be the first one with your skull cracked open by the hyper mutants so they can feast on all that book learning of yours. You wont be tweeting about that will you? You wont be updating your status about the roaming packs of wolves gnawing on your ribcage.

    Enjoy your TV.
    I wish you the best in life

    These new speakers are awesome! The whole room is shaking!

Similar Threads

  1. Burn Notice
    By Sling in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 05-22-2016, 05:19 AM
  2. Crazy High-Calorie Burning Excercises -- Suggestions Please
    By CzeCze in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 11:09 AM
  3. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 08:03 AM
  4. Coachella and Burning Man Festivals!
    By CzeCze in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 04:17 PM
  5. Burn out or fade away
    By Xander in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 11:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO