User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Also, there are about 30,000 young men registered on the mentioned website to look for 'sugar mommas'. There are about 8 times more women registered looking for sugar daddies. If I remember the numbers correctly.
    On such sites it's a common tactic (almost neccesary) to 'invent' a lot of registered people in order to get others to join as well.

It's quite likely ~30.000 male and ~30.000 female registered members belong to the fake group. Around 30.000 sounds like a nice amount to show people that there's real experience and trust going on in the site and that if you're in doubt, there's plenty of people doing it anyway, so join as well!

Just saying. ;P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm disgusted by the situation, but it's not anyone's fault. I don't see anything wrong with it as long as they don't regret it later in life, but I think a lot of people will regret it eventually.

What I think is
    a) education should be free or at least close to free
    b) parents should help with school
    c) everyone should know what they're getting into before borrowing money -- even for education
    4w5 sp/sx EII

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    That's how I feel about MY job and I'm not even in the sex industry!
    My dearest sympathies to all those in such situations; it's entirely unfair that people get indirectly forced into making awful choices, perhaps if the economic system was tweeked in a certain way, then such unfairness would occur less often (that goes for basically all financial affiars/jobs).

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    My dearest sympathies to all those in such situations; it's entirely unfair that people get indirectly forced into making awful choices, perhaps if the economic system was tweeked in a certain way, then such unfairness would occur less often (that goes for basically all financial affiars/jobs).
    Well if you figure out a way to tweak it, I'm all ears.

I think it is an unfortunate fact of life that most jobs out there are pretty fucking dull. But at least our standard of living isn't awful.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Well if you figure out a way to tweak it, I'm all ears.
    I don't know of any definite way to fix it yet, all I know is that there is a way.

I think it is an unfortunate fact of life that most jobs out there are pretty fucking dull. But at least our standard of living isn't awful.
    True, at least people aren't sibject to truly inhuman sufferings like that of third world countries

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    I don't know of any definite way to fix it yet, all I know is that there is a way.
    I guess that's the idealist in you.

True, at least people aren't sibject to truly inhuman sufferings like that of third world countries
    Yeah, and if you think about what some people have to do for a living there (for example, working in a sulfur mine without any protective equipment), jerking off a random middle aged dude doesn't seem so bad in comparison.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I guess that's the idealist in you.
    That's exactly why I was named it!

Yeah, and if you think about what some people have to do for a living there (for example, working in a sulfur mine without any protective equipment), jerking off a random middle aged dude doesn't seem so bad in comparison.
    Yeah, some of the bad things here are nothing in other places around the globe. It's actually quite sad.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

This is prostitution, plain and simple. They can find any euphemism they want for it, but it’s still selling your body for money.

violaine

My thoughts? I guess if I were a guy, and I had a GF who went to NYU, I'd be worried about what she was really up to when she takes those treks up to Connecticut.

And yeah, it's prostitution.

Enneagram
    5w4

Luckily, students in Australia don't find ourselves in such desperate situations, what with HECS and other support. But as someone already said, these people know what they're getting into.
    On the other hand, another website mentioned in that article - AshleyMadison.com - is just sickening.
    5w4
    Reserved RCUEI