User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Drug Testing Welfare Recipients

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    Seriously, I'd lay off that Fox News if I were you. Not only is it apparently dangerously addictive (I wouldn't know myself, only smelt the stench at a distance and made sure not to inhale) but it will kill off neurons, and consequently destroy your capacity for coherent rational thought, faster than the equivalent daily dose of crystal meth. I believe this has been clinically proven by studies which compare Fox News users to users of other brain-melting hard drugs.
    I don't watch Television My only other suggestion would be to kill all the criminals...... that would help quite a bit with the drug/welfare/workfare culture... I figured people would get really angry if I suggested that idea...... :/

I HAVE lived in the "ghetto"...... and worked with underpriviledged children. I've seen the results of abuse/neglect. No one deserves that kind of a childhood. NO ONE.

6 sx
    iNfp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    Tax dollars are wasted every single day.

In Florida, Solantic Clinics were signed up to do the drug-testing. The governor that signed the bill to test welfare recipients (and state employees) used to own Solantic. After some noise was made about a conflict of interest, the business was transferred to his wife, and then the last bit of news is it was sold (I lazy to check).

Most important reponce in the thread. Supporters of testing welfare recipients.. how feel you about this?
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I've always thought welfare should be turned into a program where you can't buy extras.. Like a card that only works at grocery stores, banks, etc. WIC was extremely annoying, but in the end we got what we needed and it was enough. Annoying though it was, it only worked on very particular items.

Most welfare benefits are like this. We get customers in our stores all the time with state-issued cards that only work on food and baby formula.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

Senior Member Array Critical Hit's Avatar

As a clean urine wholesaler I support this measure 100%. Its good to see the government helping out small businesses like mine.
    +10% Crit Chance

seems costly to test people