User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Falcarius View Post
    No, 21 years maximum sentence for any crime.
    How much do you want to bet they're going to re-examine their penalty limitations with this case? Maybe not a death sentence, but I can't fathom this whack job only getting 21 years.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

They should reinstate lawlessness and set him free at a beforehand publicly announced place with no security or cameras.
    I bet there are at least a few tens of thousands who would travel all the way just to punch him in the face. If enough people does it = death.
    I.e. a gauntlet.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Quote Originally Posted by Ignite View Post
    How much do you want to bet they're going to re-examine their penalty limitations with this case? Maybe not a death sentence, but I can't fathom this whack job only getting 21 years.
    They can slap on more years and in this incident with so many witnesses, you can bet they're going to layer each murder charge to ensure he's kept behind bars for the rest of his life.

May he rot in prison forever. The death penalty would be too easy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    They should reinstate lawlessness and set him free at a beforehand publicly announced place with no security or cameras.
    I bet there are at least a few tens of thousands who would travel all the way just to punch him in the face. If enough people does it = death.
    I.e. a gauntlet.
    I fail to comprehend why we as a so often referred to civilized society decided to take the guillotine out of commission. It's a cheap effective and green alternative. Hell, pack a pick nick basket and bring the whole family, make a whole day out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    May he rot in prison forever. The death penalty would be too easy.
    If he at some point reach the conclusion that he would rather die than spend the rest of his days behind bars it's virtually impossible to stop him from taking his own life, I say let's save some cash and off with his head already.

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    If he at some point reach the conclusion that he would rather die than spend the rest of his days behind bars it's virtually impossible to stop him from taking his own life, I say let's save some cash and off with his head already.
    Just give him a sheet and allow the choice to be his or not. Some prisoners hang themselves. If this guy has enough guts, he will do so for the betterment of mankind or in his own mind, he'll attempt to martyr himself. More likely he won't so he rots in jail for his entire existence. Win-win.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

No, 21 years maximum sentence for any crime.
    Oh Europe... you so crazy.

Give him a long drop and a quick stop.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Just give him a sheet and allow the choice to be his or not. Some prisoners hang themselves. If this guy has enough guts, he will do so for the betterment of mankind or in his own mind, he'll attempt to martyr himself. More likely he won't so he rots in jail for his entire existence. Win-win.
    He won't do this. The Norway shooter, like any other terrorist, had ample opportunity to go down during the fight for his cause, and become a "martyr". If he didn't, he ALLOWED himself to get caught. He has to have had some kind of reason to have let himself be captured. You just wait. He still has a point left to make.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post

Give him a long drop and a quick stop.
    They probably have preventive detention in Norway, too. It is actually good that he is alive: psychologists should find him very interesting.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post

Srsly tho...

The rumor is going around that the guy was some sort of a right wing nutjob.

It seems like Europe is experiencing a rise in right wing extremism, which (I am guessing) is a reaction to a perceived sense of loss of national identity to globalism, multiculturalism, and the rise of the Islamic presence in Europe. And it will probably get worse with the seemingly inevitable further economic hardships, since people will be looking for someone to blame.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

It is actually good that he is alive: psychologists should find him very interesting.
    [YOUTUBE="sMGMZsKXz94"]Yes they deserve to die[/YOUTUBE]