User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Results 131 to 140 of 167

  1. #131
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    I wonder how many people are going to use this guy as a strawman against right-wing ideologies.

  2. #132
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Calling other people Nazis is an age-old American tradition. Take this famous example from 1968:
    [youtube="nYymnxoQnf8"]Beware the Crypto-Nazis[/youtube]

  3. #133
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Calling other people Nazis is an age-old American tradition. Take this famous example from 1968:
    [youtube="nYymnxoQnf8"]Beware the Crypto-Nazis[/youtube]
    William Buckley is a Nazi! Lol.

  4. #134
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Uh... no, McVeigh blew up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, OK, and was eventually executed for his crime.

    You're talking about the Unabomber (Ted Kaczynski)




    No need to flatter yourself: Your post was actually very lucid and should be considered seriously.
    A good post.

    How many non-elitist political organizations we have had? I do not know one.
    Jim wants to turn the clock, in Europe.

    Back to the 20th Century. The time of nationalism.
    Two world wars, and the Balkan wars. More than a hundred million young people dead.
    It would have been a lot more.
    In each occasion, America saved Europe from itself.

    The nationalists do not dislike EU because it is elitist. It is an excuse.
    They dislike EU because the organization is their stumbling block on their road to power.
    The rest of the world is fed up with European national wars.

  5. #135
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    A good post.

    How many non-elitist political organizations we have had? I do not know one.
    Jim wants to turn the clock, in Europe.

    Back to the 20th Century. The time of nationalism.
    Two world wars, and the Balkan wars. More than a hundred million young people dead.
    It would have been a lot more.
    In each occasion, America saved Europe from itself.

    The nationalists do not dislike EU because it is elitist. It is an excuse.
    They dislike EU because the organization is their stumbling block on their road to power.
    The rest of the world is fed up with European national wars.
    Laughable. Perhaps you forgot to engage your eyes?

    I didnt expect better however from such a communally facist reader.

  6. #136
    Senior Member Jessica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    I wonder how many people are going to use this guy as a strawman against right-wing ideologies.
    This shouldn't serve as a catalyst to argue against Right-wing ideologies. Right-wing ideologies serve as catalysts against themselves.
    I have a (new) blog here.

    You should do these: JohariNohari

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    This shouldn't serve as a catalyst to argue against Right-wing ideologies. Right-wing ideologies serve as catalysts against themselves.
    Substantiate this.

  8. #138
    Senior Member Jessica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Substantiate this.
    Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Michele Bachmann, Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin, Alan Keyes, George W. Bush, and the list continues ad infinitum.
    I have a (new) blog here.

    You should do these: JohariNohari

  9. #139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Michele Bachmann, Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin, Alan Keyes, George W. Bush, and the list continues ad infinitum.
    These are not right wing ideologies. These are jingoist ideologies.

    Surely a Ti user should be able to break out the individual components of the concepts?

    I'll leave you guys to work out that yes, certain parts of 'right wing ideologies' are useful as are certain parts of 'left wing ideologies'.

  10. #140
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,685

    Default

    Dude could well just be evil.

Similar Threads

  1. London Terrorist Attack Outside Parliament
    By Nørrsken in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-25-2017, 12:42 PM
  2. Terrorist attacks in Denmark
    By Olm the Water King in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-15-2015, 02:26 PM
  3. Terrorist Attack on Parisian Magazine
    By Beorn in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 02-14-2015, 09:36 PM
  4. What Are The Odds Of There Being a Terrorist Attack At The Sochi Olympics?
    By Mal12345 in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-04-2014, 02:42 PM
  5. Islamic Terrorist Attack in London Street with Meat Cleavers
    By Mole in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-31-2013, 04:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO