Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    Neither the sociopath nor psychopath diagnosis is present in DSM-IV. I know that because I have a copy of DSM-IV on the bookshelf next to me. I'm using it as a general term for a person that lacks empathy because of a disorder.

If you got to pick a diagnosis from out of either ICD-10 or DSM-IV, what would you refer to him as, given the info we know. Antisocial personality disorder, Narcissistic personality disorder or what?

I would not be surprised if Anders Behring Breivik studied and is inspired by Timothy McVeigh.
    It's officially called Antisocial Personality Disorder now.

But he could also be a Narcissist/meglomaniac.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    I know one thing. Our friend Anders better mind his soap while he's in prison.

He's gotta pretty mouth for a mass murder.
    Higly unlikely as this is in Norway. Prison life is not so hardcore here.
    Not saying its impossible but more likely he will be given some serious beating by some biker/torpedo.

Hes probably going to a stricktly controlled area in a psykriatic hospital.

btw hes going to be charged with a new law made in 2008. 30 years sentence.
    He expects them to give him life time. He also thinks torture is normal in norwegian prisons. So psykriatic seems likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    There's something deeply unsettling about those eyes...
    No it isn`t. your seeing things that are not there.

Try this pic. Hes wearing a freemason suit. Crappy smile. A bit more creepy.

He wanted to use it in the court but was denied it.

Lets type him... clearly a introverted feeler. A thinker. A planner conserned about the distant future (208X) so likely a judger.

A journalist guy who went to school with him said he was capable of setting a goal and work for hours, weeks, months and even years to achieve hes goals. I guess thats easy to say after you heard he did plan it for nine years..

When he was young he started to do hit the gym six a clock in the morning. He was cought doing some grafitti and then started to hit the gym after that.

He used testoserone on purpose just to improve hes aggression and confidence during the attacks.
    Epic derailment:
    wierd memory work->Tamagochi->tetris->Starcraft2->thugs->Chess->german techno->Love parade->disaster->death..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wH2...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by MatsNorway View Post
    He used testoserone on purpose just to improve hes aggression and confidence during the attacks.
    Haha. That is just great.

MBTI
    INTJ

He has probably been reading up on drugs to see if he could benefit from any of them.
    Epic derailment:
    wierd memory work->Tamagochi->tetris->Starcraft2->thugs->Chess->german techno->Love parade->disaster->death..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wH2...eature=related

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by MatsNorway View Post
    The letter bomb guy?
    Some of hes writhings was supposedly almost a copy from that guy.
    Uh... no, McVeigh blew up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, OK, and was eventually executed for his crime.

You're talking about the Unabomber (Ted Kaczynski)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I am about to make the most unpopular post on this forum ever since it started.
    No need to flatter yourself: Your post was actually very lucid and should be considered seriously.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    No need to flatter yourself: Your post was actually very lucid and should be considered seriously.
    Hence the unpopularity.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Hence the unpopularity.
    lol.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

And thank you Glenn Beck, for comparing the recent site of a HUGE tragedy to a Nazi youth rally. Because other countries don't hate America quite enough, yet.

In a radio show broadcast in the US overnight, former Fox News presenter and Tea Party poster-boy Glenn Beck said, "There was a shooting at a political camp, which sounds a little like, you know, the Hitler Youth or whatever. I mean, who does a camp for kids that's all about politics? Disturbing."
    http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...er-comparision
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    And thank you Glenn Beck, for comparing the recent site of a HUGE tragedy to a Nazi youth rally. Because other countries don't hate America quite enough, yet.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JngI1_8beoA"]"Glenn Bleck has nazi tourette's"[/YOUTUBE]
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post

...wow.

I guess that's kinda like the winehouse story. Depressing and a little shocking but not entirely surprising either.
    -end of thread-